The online racing simulator
Figuring This Out?
(15 posts, started )
Figuring This Out?
Hello umm...not sure if im posting this in the right section...but i was gonna buy s2 lol....but not sure how i can since im in the U.S. and i have no credit card...n i was wondering on how to buy it with cash? not sure how to go about this...sorry maybe i shouldve used the search function first lol but i really want this game lol thanks to all who can help
You can pay via money order, paypal, credit card. Or find someone with a credit card you can send the money too and they will buy you a licence.

If you want to send me the money and I will buy you a licence (on reciept of money of course, I can't afford to buy licences for everyone on trust )
Quote from tristancliffe :You can pay via money order, paypal, credit card. Or find someone with a credit card you can send the money too and they will buy you a licence.

If you want to send me the money and I will buy you a licence (on reciept of money of course, I can't afford to buy licences for everyone on trust )

ahh yes i would definatly trust u lol seems most people do haha...but how would i go bout sending my $$ to u? lol paypal or send cash via mail? im knew at this money transfer stuff haha
Quote from l2acer1 :ahh yes i would definatly trust u lol seems most people do haha...but how would i go bout sending my $$ to u? lol paypal or send cash via mail? im knew at this money transfer stuff haha

Do you have parents with a credit card or older brother/sister, just give them the money and ask them to use the card for online transaction?
Quote from ShannonN :Do you have parents with a credit card or older brother/sister, just give them the money and ask them to use the card for online transaction?

ahh yes i got the problem solved should be gettin s2 by next wednesday sorry for the belated post thanks to all though
Quote from l2acer1 :Hello umm...not sure if im posting this in the right section...but i was gonna buy s2 lol....but not sure how i can since im in the U.S. and i have no credit card...n i was wondering on how to buy it with cash? not sure how to go about this...sorry maybe i shouldve used the search function first lol but i really want this game lol thanks to all who can help

no problem lol. hehe lol.. Welcome lol to the lol world of lol S2.. You'll lol like it lol. :-)

Seriously. For being american you really abuse your language. But once again. You made the right choice.. S2 is the way to go!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from tehSnaile :no problem lol. hehe lol.. Welcome lol to the lol world of lol S2.. You'll lol like it lol. :-)

Seriously. For being american you really abuse your language. But once again. You made the right choice.. S2 is the way to go!

lol i do use "lol" phrase a little bit to much....but i always have o well
#8 - SamH
Quote from tehSnaile :For being american you really abuse your language.

WHOSE language???
Quote from SamH :WHOSE language???

Languagwned!
i love these forums always make me laugh when i read here
#11 - SamH
Quote from spankmeyer :Languagwned!

It's leased! It's temporary! And I think the Americans are going to opt for Spanish instead anyway
haha i dont think we have to opt for it all the mexicans already own half our us hell they even got the local news is spanish now
Spanish is hard, thats what I took as a class, and will for the rest of high school, but all my sentences turn out like this
"Mi dormitorio es muy grande y blanco" or "Mi dormitorio es debajo en mi casa"
Reallly simple sentences.

EDIT: and that last one is prolly incorrect too... <.<
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Spanish is hard, thats what I took as a class, and will for the rest of high school, but all my sentences turn out like this
"Mi dormitorio es muy grande y blanco" or "Mi dormitorio es debajo en mi casa"
Reallly simple sentences.

EDIT: and that last one is prolly incorrect too... <.<

I don't really see why British schools are starting to teach Spanish over French or German. Germany has both the biggest population and economy (IIRC) in Europe, France is nearest to us. And in the UK, we don't have a load of Mexicans trying to come in to this country. And neither do we have the nutcases that want to build a replica of the Berlin wall. Oh... wait ... the BNP want to deploy the army at Dover

Jeeze, this thread is totally OT.
Good ol' BNP , you gotta love 'em.

Figuring This Out?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG