The online racing simulator
[FMC]&[BTP] : Nolan Scott - Promotion Video 2011
FIREMIKE CREATIONS & BIGTIME PRODUCTIONS

Nolan Scott - Promotion Video 2011

Hey guys, Maik here with my latest video creation.
Recently I did a highlight video for Dennis Lind, and for my next project I wanted to expand on that idea. Former member of my current team, fellow video maker, and racer Nolan Scott was a driver that I saw a lot of in videos and broadcasts. With sponsorship becoming a bigger part of iRacing I contacted him and asked him about a promotional video for 2011. Fat Cat Servers liked the idea so he gladly accepted and here is what we came up with.

Thanks to Fat Cat Servers for all the bandwidth and file storage. Those servers saved me a ton of time.

YouTube1080pHD

Greetings.
Maik Paluch & Nolan Scott.
Epic stuff, again.

:jawdrop:
#3 - Myffe
rly nice
:faint2:

Keep up the good work, both of you!
Brilliant stuff!
Awesome
#7 - Litro
Name of song ?
Great, great, great stuff.

Once again, too bad for missing skins though.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Great, great, great stuff.

Once again, too bad for missing skins though.

Agreed, no offence but you have to be mentally challenged to not ensure that you have all of the skins. It's pretty simple - download the skinpack for that round, set LFS not to download skins and see how many you don't have - then either download the rest in high res or rename some of the files if the names have changed. Christ we'd all help you with a skinpack if you posted a replay.

Pity that you didn't sync up the commentary for the Kyoto 500 - for those that saw the race it's a bit confusing as you showed the same corner a few times as the commentary was progressing round the track.

And a shame that you didn't include any of his DWC mentions from PSR TV - one of the most important things in iRacing for him but all we see is some text and a few cars going round a track.

Overall it's decent, but to me it seems to be quite drawn out with not enough footage, especially from the past, and a distinct lack of onboards - a camera looking at Nolan in car would be a good addition.
That is some sweet piece of art..
Sorry but, Same old same ol'.

Good? Yes. No doubt.

Amazing? New? Unfortunately, no.

Everytime I click one of your videos, I can guess and have an idea of what to expect. Same shots, same effects, same "washed out" colours...

Also, I have to agree with boothy on the skins. I always thought thats one of the fundamentals to any racing video... How can you keep missing it...

Unless we are missing something and it was done on purpose to single out Nolan from the others. But even then, that would be a very silly, "effect", if you can call it that.

Overall, decent.

(Knowing your capabilities)
As i know he got the replays and all from Nolan. He only used replays and footage from Nolan. He only cutted and edit all things...
I want a special thanks, those clips from IGTC at Westhill was me driving!
This is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in simulation racing. Thank you so much, MaiK!

Also, thanks again to Fat Cat Servers for their support in sponsoring me and ineX Racing over the course of the last year. For more information regarding your server needs visit http://fatcatservers.com/. They offer comprehensive service to consumers requiring personal, corporate, and gaming server options. Check them out and bookmark them.

If there are perhaps any potential sponsors viewing this, feel free to contact me and I will send you my portfolio. Times are tough, and I don't expect much out of this, but I'm optimistic to say the least. Please, serious inquires only.
Thanks guys for you comments.
It's pretty hard to do something new, I really have to think about doing something other special.
All in all, it was really nice to work with you Nolan.
Quote from BigTime :Also, thanks again to Fat Cat Servers for their support in sponsoring me and ineX Racing over the course of the last year. For more information regarding your server needs visit http://fatcatservers.com/. They offer comprehensive service to consumers requiring personal, corporate, and gaming server options. Check them out and bookmark them.

Such a great and discriminatory website, excluding almost 6 billion people in the world
I said my opinion about this video on facebook You know that, Maik. Cheers.
Nolans movie owned mine by 3 decades! good job Maik!
Thanks again buddies.
Nice movie, was interesting to watch
Sweet video!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG