The online racing simulator
"Racing" games with good sense of speed?
(33 posts, started )
Like tittle say, any game that have a good sense of speed?

The only i know so far is Ballistics Video gamplay

Any info whould be nice
Audio Surf. Good mother.... some of those videos had me dizzy and teary eyed.
Mhh.. wipeout dont have good sense of speed, and audiosurf is not a racing game ( I have it sinse 2009 )

Basicaly i'm looking any type of Racing game that have good sense of speed, not necesary have to be like Ballistics

Other good game with good sense of speed are Xtreme G-2 for N64 ( Already finished and got bored )

Thx guys for the replies, looks like the rest of the forum just play CoD or fap with prom...
Need for speed shift(1) or 2 has a good sense of speed!
#6 - JJ72
LFS development simulator, sense of speed is awesome!
Quote from mutt107 :Need for speed shift(1) or 2 has a good sense of speed!

Wow no!, they suck at sense of speed with those uber fake DoF and Overused blur...

Also i dont have C2D or DC to play those games. =(

@jj72

Not funny
Quote from Inouva :Thx gona give it a try

superbike riding challenge have a good sense of speed

Perhaps, but the game itself was crap. Black Bean has never released a worthwhile racing game.
Quote from Forbin :Perhaps, but the game itself was crap. Black Bean has never released a worthwhile racing game.

I'm agree with that it use the same engine as GT evolution and the same tracks... and physics was rubbish

Is kinda "sad" that they are so few game that have a decent sense of speed...

SBK X Superbike World Championship is any good?
Quote from Inouva :I'm agree with that it use the same engine as GT evolution and the same tracks... and physics was rubbish

Is kinda "sad" that they are so few game that have a decent sense of speed...

SBK X Superbike World Championship is any good?

I tried the demo for at least one of the SBK games recently (may have been SBK2009) and didn't like it at all. IIRC, they had the brakes reversed such that the rear brake stopped you really fast.

GP-Bikes is the most pure bike sim I've tried to date, made by people who at least have something of a clue when it comes to vehicle dynamics, but it's very much an unfinished project with only a few bikes and 2 tracks. I think it's also based on the ISI engine, which tells you something about the quality of the other bike games on the market that I would actually like an ISI-based game.
Forbin: I think you'd be incorrect about the GP Bikes stuff being based on ISI stuff. Just by the way options and everyything work.
#14 - 5haz
Richard Burns rally is the only sim that really gets the tunnel vision going for me when trying hard on a stage
Quote from 5haz :Richard Burns rally is the only sim that really gets the tunnel vision going for me when trying hard on a stage

Saw some gameplays with cockpitview and dont have any sense of speed at all, also the cockpit view kinda suck =/
GP Bikes is good but unfortunately the creator has decided to start over again, apparently because not enough people bought it and development stopped.
Quote from Inouva :Saw some gameplays with cockpitview and dont have any sense of speed at all, also the cockpit view kinda suck =/

It feels a heck of a lot faster if you're actually driving it, but the problem is actually that unlike rally games, RBR is as close to simulator as the sport has ever got so it is generally well under 100mph
Live For Kitchen - Return of The Ironing Board.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :It feels a heck of a lot faster if you're actually driving it, but the problem is actually that unlike rally games, RBR is as close to simulator as the sport has ever got so it is generally well under 100mph

Ok, gona give it a try thx
Quote from 5haz :Richard Burns rally is the only sim that really gets the tunnel vision going for me when trying hard on a stage

Great game for tunnel vision when you get so into the zone had alot of "o shit" moments love it
Yeah, the East-West section in Australia is so awesome when you get the right speed
I wonder if there will ever be any decent rally game which is even half as good as RBR some day

*must install RBR again*
Quote from ChiliFan :GP Bikes is good but unfortunately the creator has decided to start over again, apparently because not enough people bought it and development stopped.

Link?
Well, I'be played RBR for a few hours and can't get used to the cockpit view, so i'be unistaled...

Another game?
Seriously? How do you play LFS?
Quote from Inouva :Well, I'be played RBR for a few hours and can't get used to the cockpit view, so i'be unistaled...

Another game?

I am sure theirs a camera hack program for rbr which you can set camera anywhere u want.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG