The online racing simulator
(43 posts, started )
****, if demo users get avatars, S1 users should get 4 avatars, S2 users get 7, and S3 (once its released) get 10 avatars.
What would you do with them all?
Quote from Kavinsky :I want to have an avatar on here forums just like S2 players do. I know they have paid a little bit for the game
-Kavinsky

Say what? There is a game attached to this avater-programm???
#31 - th84
You can have my avatar space. I don't use it anyway. Just let me know what you'd like to see there and I'll make your demo dreams come true.
I say we put boobies there.
Quote from Inouva :Take a example of my signature of My anime list

Is not big nor small

But it does achieve what most signature images try to achieve: Being extremely cheesy and completely ****ing useless.

At least avatars are only taking up vertical space that will be occupied anyway by the user's post.
As a graphics designer I like making myself the odd signature :P

But maybe lfs forum is not the place for it, since it's a help forum mainly and the signatures just get in the way
Help forum? It's just the official LFS forum.
Quote from shashdev : It better not be some half-assed refund as well. I got this S2 account for the avatar feature alone. Everything else was a free extra. I want a full refund if they give the demo people the avatar feature. And you can't take away my S2 account to make up the emotional distress.

YOU WANTED S2 FOR AN AVATAR?

holy **** you're funny!
Quote from thisnameistaken :
At least avatars are only taking up vertical space that will be occupied anyway by the user's post.

Your posts are that long?!

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG