The online racing simulator
I am so confused...
(18 posts, closed, started )
I am so confused...
Deleted because of users getting rather angry. It is a shame that this community has only proven itself to be immature buffoons acting as if they are mature. Perhaps you let yourself off the leash on this forum because in real life you would be laughed at for such immature belittling actions.

When I say 'this community', I base that entirely upon the unneeded & negative response, along with the general anger unleashed by a single post. Paired with the stupidity and ignorance of many users I met so far.. it makes for a community and a forum which I am surprised is still running to this day.

Users who actually helped and didn't flip there lid :

NotAnIllusion (Thanks for actual advice.)
Flame CZE (At least you attempted to help and didn't jump to conclusions.)
Silverracer ( Woohoo, Answers. I hardly knew about the LFS restrictions that you could set in place, hence this thread. Thank you.)

Thanks for realising that the thread was simply me asking for questions to be answered, and that it was not meant to unleash anger.
Perhaps you ought to send these teams a message asking why (there's a form on the TDRT site). Having had a look at your LFSW stats, I can assure you that having a superior setup and being an epic fast alien is probably not why you have been banned.
To me it seems like you had FXR and they had FXO. I cannot see any other reasons why you should get banned - except they were training on a league, maybe.
I just hopped in to the server; it seems to me that they're racing restricted FXRs (FXO GTRs) and UFR/XFR. You might have joined in with a standard FXR which explains your superior speed in the straights and being easily able to overtake the TDRT's drivers...

Usually the admins would setup the server only allow drivers to join the track if the minimum restriction is applied to their car, but this don't seemed to be the case when I checked - you could join in with an unrestricted FXR.
#5 - Zay
From LFS World:
Total stats:
Travelled distance: 923 Ml
Fuel burnt: 398 Ltr
Laps: 293
Hosts joined: 103
Races won: 2
Second: 5
Third: 4
Finished: 34
Qualifications: 6
Pole Positions: 0
Drags / Wins: 0 / 0
You sure are winning alot.
How can you be kicking everyones ass when your fastest PB is 6 seconds from the WR?
To be fair, I don't think LFS had intake restriction back in '06. On the other hand, when you're that much faster than everyone else, mayhap defaulting to "excuse me guys, why is this?" rather than "run rings around everyone, disrupting their race and not caring why this might be happening" would be a good move
Quote from GreggTheGG :So...

it kinda got me dissapointed that such a well experienced team would ban an outsider for simply beating them.. rather pathetic if you ask me

Most probably you didn't have any restriction on and they were driving with restricted cars...aaannd if you would have the same setups they had the situation would have been vice versa...

Quote from NotAnIllusion :when you're that much faster than everyone else, mayhap defaulting to "excuse me guys, why is this?" rather than "run rings around everyone, disrupting their race and not caring why this might be happening" would be a good move

^^
Quote from GreggTheGG :Now, the bit of confusion, is that every now and then I like to go on public servers and race around a little, maybe put shame to an entire team..you know ...Almost all the public team servers that I join, I get banned from. Why? Because I am winning..no joke..

You have extreme lag or you haven´t learned to behave on a race track.

Quote from GreggTheGG :Upon joining, I hopped into the FXO

No, you didn´t. FXO was not enabled.

Quote from GreggTheGG :..taking it straight to the front and amazed by how supreme my setup was on the straight compared to these guys I crashed into the first corner..

Reason No.1 for a kick or ban. Joining a server and crash into the others racers T1.

Quote from GreggTheGG : ..dissapointed that such a well experienced team would ban an outsider for simply beating them.. rather pathetic if you ask me

We in deed were testing for a TDRT league and raced a FXR with 40% air intake restriction, the UFR and XFR only. I don´t remember why I kicked you twice, finally banned you on your third joining the server. But it was because of that you lagged or kept crashing us. We would even have let you win if you had raced decent.
Im guessing they are running a standard server that can't limit classes like i.e Airio does. So TDRT was racing FX2 or FX9, while the OP was racing FXR.

Edit: just saw now that Kolz had replied.
Quote from GreggTheGG :Almost all the public team servers that I join, I get banned from. Why? Because I am winning..no joke

Lame, well known and overused excuse. Have a look at your behaviour first.

Quote from GreggTheGG :but it seems recently alot of these public teams use the default setup

Wrong. Some casual racers/cruisers might, but I can tell you that almost every single decent racer uses custom sets. You won't get anywhere with the default ones.

Get on www.setupgrid.net to download some.

BTW, judging by your PBs you do not quite seem to be the new Bawbag. So before moaning on how cruel the world can be towards geniuses of your kind, try at least to improve yourself a little.
Thanks for all the answers guys! I will ignore the criticism as I am new here and honestly don't care for anyone who enjoys raging at someone or just being a dick in general ^_^ Once again thanks. You answered most my questions and more
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Lame, well known and overused excuse.
BTW, judging by your PBs you do not quite seem to be the new Bawbag. So before moaning on how cruel the world can be towards geniuses of your kind, try at least to improve yourself a little.

Well, my stats can't tell you who I am or what type of person I am, but I did not mention in this thread that I was specifically good at racing or better than anyone, for all i know I could just be racing against people who are not that great. I am still learning so I cannot say that I am better or worse than anyone here. Also as I am new I think that looking at my wins/podium finishes is probably the worst way to judge me as a driver, you should watch me race and perhaps you will see something that I am maybe working on maintaining, for all you know I am doing great in races but I am struggling to maintain a certain level, you also don't know how many of those races where serious, how many where cruise sercers, etc..etc..etc..honestly stats can't say s&*t about me right now..most the time I have raced it was purely out of fun and not in a serious or professional manner.

As for the answer that came directly from the TDRT member..thanks alot because you pretty much told me all I needed to know about the situation, I should of known you had a limit on your cars and that you was racing as a team so thanks for informing me now hopefully I will know better in the future
Quote from GreggTheGG :Thanks for all the answers guys! I will ignore the criticism as I am new here and honestly don't care for anyone who enjoys raging at someone or just being a dick in general ^_^ Once again thanks. You answered most my questions and more

Seems like the only dick here is you.

According to your LFS stats you are indeed quite the noob, so think before you go flaming everyone else for being slow as you were most likely too arrogant to read the initial rules or ask the question why your car is so much faster.

By the way, I went to WKD, to watch you drive around.. I can tell you right now, you're not fast.
Quote from FPVaaron :Seems like the only dick here is you.

According to your LFS stats you are indeed quite the noob, so think before you go flaming everyone else for being slow as you were most likely too arrogant to read the initial rules or ask the question why your car is so much faster.

By the way, I went to WKD, to watch you drive around.. I can tell you right now, you're not fast.

Does, 'played for 1month.' 'Not experienced driver' 'don't care about your opinion', and '**** off' make sense to you?

This guy is stalking me and in general being pretty pathetic..I would rather you all maintain terrible lap times and play for fun like me than be some stuck up pathetic 40 year old getting thrills out of bullying on a forum..get a life.
Quote from GreggTheGG :Does, 'played for 1month.' 'Not experienced driver' 'don't care about your opinion', and '**** off' make sense to you?

This guy is stalking me and in general being pretty pathetic..I would rather you all maintain terrible lap times and play for fun like me than be some stuck up pathetic 40 year old getting thrills out of bullying on a forum..get a life.

LOL... are you serious?

In less than 24 hours you have gone from claiming to be so fast that other servers ban you from sheer jealousy of your epic skills to now claiming that you're a slow inexperienced noob.

Edit:
What's wrong with some one being 40 anyway?

This is a realistic racing sim which of course will attract a mature crowed, perhaps you should try NFS.
Quote from FPVaaron :LOL... are you serious?

In less than 24 hours you have gone from claiming to be so fast that other servers ban you from sheer jealousy of your epic skills to now claiming that you're a slow inexperienced noob.

Edit:
What's wrong with some one being 40 anyway?

This is a realistic racing sim which of course will attract a mature crowed, perhaps you should try NFS.

Did I say there was anything wrong with being 40, no.

There is definitely something wrong with being 40, and stalking someone on the forums for hours with one stupid purpose.

If you got offended by this thread, blame yourself. If you get offended so easily then I find it rather pathetic that your spending your time raging @ me/this thread, go rage at something worth it.

And no, this thread did not say I was or will be better than anybody, but skill is relative of course so it all depends who I was playing with, at which time, in which car, on which track, etc.

If you went up against a hobo and won, I wouldn't congratulate you, if you went up against a world class racer and won, I would. Relativity...beautiful.

So, the fact that you are comparing a player who has only just started on LFS, with race statistic where he raced against much more experienced users, with better hardware, better knowledge...and more, is absolutely absurd.

And for the races that I did do good in, most where not complete, such as kicking ass for xxlaps, but not being able to maintain that for the entire race.

Please, just go and moan at someone else..I feel sorry for you if you still don't get the message.

P.S the message is : "I don't really care" "I don't play competitively like most here" "I don't pride myself on being supreme compared to others, feeling good about it and boasting my ego, like most here" and if you still respond to this thread with more rage, you are only proving what I said at first, I have my answers so anything else that you post is entirely based upon your own anger for this thread.
If you were expecting some detailed response from me I regret to inform you that I can't be bothered reading all of what you said as you have been deemed not worth my time.

It's cute that you think I was stalking you though and your lack of time perception is rather amusing.
This thread is closed

I am so confused...
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG