The online racing simulator
Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 ... may-soon-become-the-norm/

Draw your own conclusions from the specific article .........

And expect to hear this theme repeated, again, and again, and again...........

The TSA, Molesting 6 year olds near you. http://www.jehovahs-witness.ne ... lested-Drug-Tested-by-TSA

In NZ, we call this child abuse, in the USA, it's called keeping you safe from terrorists, go figure.

But don't worry, the TSA say's this is correct procedure. http://blog.tsa.gov/2011/04/sc ... of-6-year-old-at-msy.html
Is it wrong to hope terrorists come after you first Racer X?
Nah, but we don't have an issue with terrorists. NZ is a long way down the list as we don't tend to invade or bomb other countries and there's not much point in doing a false flag here when the US/UK is a far more fertile area.

You lot are much happier believing your media, we're not so believing down here.

We can offer political asylem or refugee entry though, but you'll need to be in quickly to beat the rush.

We can offer you formula toyota if your interested. http://www.toyotaracing.co.nz/

Also the NZ or Aussi V8's are available.

PM me if you want sponsoring for NZ citizenship
i think most here would rather not be on the same planet as you... let alone the same landmass
Haha
citing CBS on that article (by one local affiliate) is like saying that because one member of this forum doesn't believe in 9/11, the entire forum is made up of crackpots.
I live in america and I haven't had to show my papers to anybody and never will...racer x you are so far from america you have no idea what happens or doesn't happen here. You wouldn't understand that just because some news channel says we're all going to be raped at the airport doesn't mean that anything will change for the majority 311,000,000+ americans. whereas in NZ some sheep disease would devastate all 4 million of you.

The GOP might have a chance if they get these hacks off the stage and showcase the candidates who could actually do something for this country...Herman Cain 2012!
Herman Cain 2012: See, We Like Black People Too
Quote from Racer X NZ :
You lot are much happier believing your media, we're not so believing down here.

Wait, aren't you the one posting american media articles and british docs as 'evidence' ?
I think you are the one believing in 'our' medias. Most of us aren't, or at least can read through
the bullshit. Where is the proof that we actually believe everything in the medias ?

I've had my share of conspiracy readings and yeah sure, some can make arguments that make
lots of sense, but most often there's that "...and a miracle happens" step that just kills it. I think
the main difference is that some of us already accept this, we aren't surprised. Like someone
wrote a few pages back, governments lie, medias aren't objective, people make up stuff to get
attention or to create a diversion. That's nothing new.

Frankly i almost feel responsible for the mood of this thread since i posted that blue-beam link...
although there is one interesting part which i will repost here"

Quote :Project Blue Beam has all the usual hallmarks of a conspiracy theory:
  • It attempts to shoehorn events that have happened and are happening into its predictive framework, particularly with references to films being used to prep people psychologically for the conspiracy's dramatic conclusion.
  • It shows a lack of comprehension of the practical psychology of those who are not paranoid.
  • It plays on fears of alleged advanced technology that most people, including its author, do not understand.

The main reason for that is that SO many people here don't believe that the rest of the world exists !

If you want some different views here's what China Central TV has to say http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28054.htm

Or back to the US of A here's a fox report from 2001 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

People seem to be frightened of actually thinking that there may be different opinions to their own ( or what their told by the media to think )

If they were prepaired to accept the possibility that it's all an organised game then it might all make more sense.

Or, if they object to what I suggest then ignore my posts, how hard is that ?

I fail to see what the issue is, I don't expect people to accept what I suggest, either disagree on rational grounds or ignore me.

However, unfortunatly a number of members feel that abuse is a rational arguement. Their choice, not mine.

Meanwhile, this is one of the best articles I've read on the subject, for all the rednecks out there it's written by a muslem so feel free to ignore/abuse it on that basis.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28058.htm
Racer X- I think you'd have a slightly better experience on this forum if you didn't presage your every contribution here with a claim that nobody else gets you because they are sheep. This seems to be your overriding theme and contribution... to be in touch with information and opinions that others are just too lazy, too ignorant or too afraid to be in touch with. I think it's possible you spend too much time worrying about what others believe and maybe not enough time reflecting on your own beliefs, information sources, chains of reasoning, strength of evidence, possibility of manipulation by media, or otherwise. Practicing what you preach may be good advice.
Racer X is more of a sheep than anyone else here. He immediately believes everything that conspiracy nuts tell him, which is worse than believing everything the media tell us.

Quote :People seem to be frightened of actually thinking that there may be different opinions to their own ( or what their told by the media to think )

You just described yourself, you instantly believe any conspiracy theory bullshit without actually considering it.

Quote :I fail to see what the issue is, I don't expect people to accept what I suggest, either disagree on rational grounds or ignore me.

Plenty of people have disagreed with you on perfectly rational grounds, but you take any slight disagreement as abuse, and fail to listen to anyone.

About that chinese news clip you posted. First of all, you really don't think the Chinese would be slightly biased against the yanks? And second, those interviews with the people who live in Abbottabad, obviously they wouldn't have seen Osama just cutting about. Do you think he would just pop down the shops? About the Fox News article, you constantly tell us not to listen to the Media, but then post a Fox News article as some kind of proof? No-one with a brain believes anything Fox News say.

Of course, this is pointless, Racer doesn't actually listen to what anybody posts.

Can you please actually post a reply to this post? I've not been abusive, I've been completely rational, so please do not just ignore it and copy paste another post like usual.
Quote from DeKo : I've not been abusive, I've been completely rational, so please do not just ignore it and copy paste another post like usual.

Heretic!
Quote from DeKo :
Can you please actually post a reply to this post?

Haven't seen him once reply to someone, that's ban material right there, 'answering' polite questions with even more CTRL+V.. nor did i saw a smiley face from him ever..
Quote from DeKo :Racer X is more of a sheep than anyone else here. He immediately believes everything that conspiracy nuts tell him, which is worse than believing everything the media tell us.

You just described yourself, you instantly believe any conspiracy theory bullshit without actually considering it.

Plenty of people have disagreed with you on perfectly rational grounds, but you take any slight disagreement as abuse, and fail to listen to anyone.

About that chinese news clip you posted. First of all, you really don't think the Chinese would be slightly biased against the yanks? And second, those interviews with the people who live in Abbottabad, obviously they wouldn't have seen Osama just cutting about. Do you think he would just pop down the shops? About the Fox News article, you constantly tell us not to listen to the Media, but then post a Fox News article as some kind of proof? No-one with a brain believes anything Fox News say.

Of course, this is pointless, Racer doesn't actually listen to what anybody posts.

Can you please actually post a reply to this post? I've not been abusive, I've been completely rational, so please do not just ignore it and copy paste another post like usual.

Again I want to say how very much in love with you I truly am.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Haven't seen him once reply to someone, that's ban material right there, 'answering' polite questions with even more CTRL+V.. nor did i saw a smiley face from him ever..

some people just don't like smiley faces:wmann3::biggun::uglyhamme:jedi::fence3d::bewarespa:littleang:smash3d::static::laola::laola::bananalla:woohoo::rally_dri:bounce8::fence::dogrun::banghead::something:heartbeat:chairfall::bump::inq::hidesbehi:elefant::hyper::guitarist:bluegrab::leb::ufo::feedtroll:mr-t::smurf::spyoda::banana_ra:clapclap::ambulance:wallace::bowdown::tempted::sleep2::huepfenic::heyjoeani::monkey::cookiemon:riceboy::gt:

the fools.

EDIT: also, it would be awesome if people quoted this entire post. You should probably do that.
EDIT2: I wasn't really serious about that DONT DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MY EYES ARE TOO OFFENDED ALREADY
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :some people just don't like smiley faces:wmann3::biggun::uglyhamme:jedi::fence3d::bewarespa:littleang:smash3d::static::laola::laola::bananalla:woohoo::rally_dri:bounce8::fence::dogrun::banghead::something:heartbeat:chairfall::bump::inq::hidesbehi:elefant::hyper::guitarist:bluegrab::leb::ufo::feedtroll:mr-t::smurf::spyoda::banana_ra:clapclap::ambulance:wallace::bowdown::tempted::sleep2::huepfenic::heyjoeani::monkey::cookiemon:riceboy::gt:

the fools.

EDIT: also, it would be awesome if people quoted this entire post. You should probably do that.
EDIT2: I wasn't really serious about that DONT DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MY EYES ARE TOO OFFENDED ALREADY

wat
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :some people just don't like smiley faces:wmann3::biggun::uglyhamme:jedi::fence3d::bewarespa:littleang:smash3d::static::laola::laola::bananalla:woohoo::rally_dri:bounce8::fence::dogrun::banghead::something:heartbeat:chairfall::bump::inq::hidesbehi:elefant::hyper::guitarist:bluegrab::leb::ufo::feedtroll:mr-t::smurf::spyoda::banana_ra:clapclap::ambulance:wallace::bowdown::tempted::sleep2::huepfenic::heyjoeani::monkey::cookiemon:riceboy::gt:

the fools.

jabba

the fools.

my icing!

also how do you get so many smilies I'm limited to only 10 "different" smilies. :sadbanana
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :some people just don't like smiley faces:wmann3::biggun::uglyhamme:jedi::fence3d::bewarespa:littleang:smash3d::static::laola::laola::bananalla:woohoo::rally_dri:bounce8::fence::dogrun::banghead::something:heartbeat:chairfall:ambulance::bump::inq::hidesbehi:elefant::hyper::guitarist:bluegrab::leb::ufo::feedtroll:mr-t::smurf::spyoda::banana_ra:clapclap::wallace::bowdown::tempted::sleep2::huepfenic::heyjoeani::monkey::cookiemon:riceboy::gt:

the fools.

Subtle Combo Breaker Ahoy!!
Kings of offtopic just don't know when to stop eh..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Again I want to say how very much in love with you I truly am.

:lovies3d:

You know what, I think he might have taken the hint, that's been 2 days without any lunatic rants. I kinda miss it.

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG