The online racing simulator
(43 posts, started )
Hello, I am new here and I want to have an avatar on here forums just like S2 players do. I know they have paid a little bit for the game and deserve some more options, but I still want to have an avatar (though I am a demo player).

-Kavinsky
Buy the game then!
Im S2 player but i doesnt even care for the avatar. "Why so serious?"
Demo users used to have avatars but since 2006(?) this was disabled.
I remember when back in 2009 as a demo player I wanted to have an avatar too! But then I bought S2 - and I can't complain.

Btw I like Kavinsky too. 'Dead Cruiser' is one of his best songs.
YEA!, and s2 users we want [img][/img] function into the signatures (?)
Quote from Inouva :YEA!, and s2 users we want [img][/img] function into the signatures (?)

Please no...
#8 - PoVo
If Demoers get avatars then S2ers get refund
Quote from PoVo :If Demoers get avatars then S2ers get refund

It better not be some half-assed refund as well. I got this S2 account for the avatar feature alone. Everything else was a free extra. I want a full refund if they give the demo people the avatar feature. And you can't take away my S2 account to make up the emotional distress.
Quote from shashdev : It better not be some half-assed refund as well. I got this S2 account for the avatar feature alone. Everything else was a free extra. I want a full refund if they give the demo people the avatar feature. And you can't take away my S2 account to make up the emotional distress.

Did you pay extra to get a moving avatar?
Quote from Inouva :YEA!, and s2 users we want [img][/img] function into the signatures (?)

Quote from Bose321 :Please no...

[img]http://www.contraditorium.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/img]

That WHY the > (?) <
Quote from Inouva :

That WHY the > (?) <

Because then large images like this ^ will be in every other sig and it looks like garbage. Most sigs now are to show off involvement in league/teams, or quotes from other community members, which are both fine. Add images to sigs and it'll be stupid memes and images no one cares to see 47 times from here to the Off Topic section.
Quote from pik_d :Because then large images like this ^ will be in every other sig and it looks like garbage. Most sigs now are to show off involvement in league/teams, or quotes from other community members, which are both fine. Add images to sigs and it'll be stupid memes and images no one cares to see 47 times from here to the Off Topic section.

No, because they can prefix a certain size to the signature img, ej 200x150 or 500x100

Take a example of my signature of My anime list

Is not big nor small
One discrete looking example isn't going to move anyone's opinion when it's lost in a sea of 4chan memes and other garbage.
Quote from pik_d :One discrete looking example isn't going to move anyone's opinion when it's lost in a sea of 4chan memes and other garbage.

Yea i know, i'be opened a th long long long time ago with this theme and never got succes

That why i'be add the (?) sayin in a sarcastic manner about the signature
Quote from Bose321 :Did you pay extra to get a moving avatar?

If I had to, I would have. That's how important an avatar is. I'm surprised this guy isn't more worked up over not having an avatar on the forum of a racing game. It has a clear and direct impact on your enjoyment of this game as I am sure other S2 racers have felt.
Quote from shashdev :If I had to, I would have. That's how important an avatar is. I'm surprised this guy isn't more worked up over not having an avatar on the forum of a racing game. It has a clear and direct impact on your enjoyment of this game as I am sure other S2 racers have felt.

My avatar is twice the size of yours.

I am rich.

Look at it this way, If you don't pay for anything.. Why should the forum owners pay for your storage space.
Or at least S1. Not that difficult. Wash the car of the neighbors or something.
Quote from Bose321 :Please no...

Actually if there was a limited size, for example 100x500 then I'd see no issue with that...obviously any inapropriate ones would be removed and that user not allowed to have images in his/her/its signature anymore.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Actually if there was a limited size, for example 100x500 then I'd see no issue with that...obviously any inapropriate ones would be removed and that user not allowed to have images in his/her/its signature anymore.

Yeah but still... I just think it makes the forum cluttered. I think the current rule with the league userbars are fine.

Although, userbar-size would be fine.
#22 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :No, because they can prefix a certain size to the signature img, ej 200x150 or 500x100

Take a example of my signature of My anime list

Is not big nor small

It's way too big. 3 lines of text is more than enough.

Demo users don't have avatars not because of storage space, but because they were using inappropriate avatars.

Remember for quite a while nobody on the LFS Forum had avatars...
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah but still... I just think it makes the forum cluttered. I think the current rule with the league userbars are fine.

Although, userbar-size would be fine.

Yeah I guess you're right.
What's so important about avatar anyway?
About IMG in sig:

As long as over-all height is limited (only a few words in the code), I don't see any problem.

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG