The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Civilization
(16 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
So yeah my last proper video was from last summer so I decided to make one short. When I saw the Adidas commercial I instantly became a huge fan of this song. Of course idea of putting it on lfs video came to my mind and this weekend I decided to finally make it. I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6goekqsewQ
#2 - Litro
Mhm, very nice video, professional.
The intro is nicely done, I really like the concurrent scenes with video and audio fitted with the black screens. The transition-to, on 0:18 was messed abit in a way of stuttering.
Nevertheless the sync to the soundtrack is well done, especially the XRG between 0:39 and 0.43. I love that three clips, epic camankle. Also helicam and so on, really fine edit.
Keep it.
That's very well done, gj !
I this song.

Good video.
#6 - Myffe
Thanks everyone
It did kinda kill my inspiration as I wanted to do a video for this song
<3 That song. Heard it in the Adidas commercial originally
nice video.
Loved the intro, but I was kinda disappointed with the rest... The music really doesn't fit at all with slow motion footages IMO.
Strong short video, expressing the emotion! Nice work. I should take your along with FireMike videos as a example how it should be done. Cheers.
Thanks
Quote from seniecka :Strong short video, expressing the emotion! Nice work. I should take your along with FireMike videos as a example how it should be done. Cheers.

I have to agree everything above
Two words: This was awesome.
Its the Nyan cat the music on the background?
I haven't seen good LFS vid since last Unokeva/Lynce/the-german-guy-which-name-i-can't-remember creation. Really good and refreshing.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG