The online racing simulator
live for speed demotivating
(31 posts, started )
Quote from a-k-m :But this is XFG... There are still A LOT of other combos to get fast with.
Since I am still very slow with other cars and tracks I find your idea very attractive tibone.
Another problem that comes to mind when setting up a league: it depends where you from... I am European and as I see you come from brazil. So there has to be set a time that allows both regions to compete together...

Did you already post a new thread in the leagues section regarding your idea?

Just posted it :
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1578534#post1578534

i did have a quick look thru thread but didnt see anything so sorry if it has been mentioned but....

what sort of hardware / peripherals are being used(ff settings? etc etc), i think that can make alot of difference ?!?!
Hi just keep racing m8, and try not, to try to hard in beeting ur p.b's because ur never get there, enjoy it and i rekon that u will be surprised how ur times will come down.
About one year ago, I was doing 34.0-33.8 on XRG@BL1 with my own setup. An alien gave me a very fast setup (maybe the WR, or something very close). I tried it but got nothing better.

One day, I decided to focus on the combo and do more practise. After 20 or 30 hours, I was doing 33.2-33.4 using the fast setup. Then I tried my own setup. OMG, this is rubbish !

So my opinion is: a fast setup helps, but pay attention to your driving first.
I was avg'ing mid 34's on said combo with my wheel last year, but my wheel broke not too long ago and i strayed from sim racing until i tried kb last week and right now i'm on par with my 1st split, but alittle behind on 2nd split and only getting 35.10+ . Just practice and practice. One way to practice driving and hotlapping is to race normally and safely until the last lap and then set your usual time goal. Works for me
Quote from Inouva :This

You have 300k and thats makes you have more "Exp" on the track, it teach you to know how to battle door to door with others, teach you when and where overtake others, it teach you the Etiquete on the track, but doesnt teach you to be fast as an alien

Certanly fight with you on the track ( When you are on the xrt and i'm on the lx4 ) is a totaly awesome experience like allways i say

To the OP, do a few laps in single player, and save the replay and give to us, maybe we can help you to show where are you loosing time on the track

Also you can do laps with the LFS race line ( Pressing 4 ) and helps you to know where to brake and where to lift the accel and where not

balls to that, maybe before the boom of cruising servers but now more then ever i feel their no better benchmark then reputation and with my stats reset and the inability to get into a decent no wreak server... meh.

live for speed demotivating
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG