The online racing simulator
Z30test - more curcuit modyfication
Hello,
my suggestion is:
1) please make "new" part of fern bay much smoother - We would like to race on it (attachment#1),
2) south city has got much more possibilities to race(attachment#2a,2b),
3) new roads\connection between roads(attachment#3x).

ps. thanks for all previously modification ; )

---------------------------------------------------------
sorry for my bad english
Attached images
1.jpg
2a.jpg
2b.jpg
3x.jpg
Completley agree.

Don't be pussy, bumpy roads are fun.
if You want bumpy roads then go play in carmageddon or something - this is racing simulator
-------------
PussyLover
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
Quote from FPVaaron :
Don't be pussy, bumpy roads are fun.

Just like the roads back home eh?
You'll want loads of red dusty roads next "a la" outback.
Quote from turbo-janek :if You want bumpy roads then go play in carmageddon or something - this is racing simulator
-------------
PussyLover

Don't get it. Never heard of bumpy track in real life?
Quote from Bose321 :Don't get it. Never heard of bumpy track in real life?

I didnt drived the new section, as im a demo racer, but...

I dont think that a racing track bump can be so big to make the car jump meters in the air, like others said... In real life, a F1 car could do the highest bump without lift any wheel, if the suspension would changed to support it.

To test if is "real enough", someone could test on BF1 with high ride height and high downforce...
Quote from turbo-janek :if You want bumpy roads then go play in carmageddon or something - this is racing simulator
-------------
PussyLover

Next thing you will be telling me is that rally tracks don't have dirt.
lol, it is good for rally cross, but not for regular cars. Maybe if you add some sort of chicane to slow cars down.
Quote from Bmxtwins :lol, it is good for rally cross, but not for regular cars. Maybe if you add some sort of chicane to slow cars down.

Yep, but must be the circuit makers (us, not scawen, i'm refering to when we use open tracks for made new tracks) who put chikanes.

In adittion, hard bumpy roads are lot of more fun, and that section of FE (or BL chikane) we can imagine that has been closed long time ago, so because of that it hasn't "re-asphalted"
Quote from Bose321 :Don't get it. Never heard of bumpy track in real life?

Ever heard of road courses with a big bump in the middle of the (otherwise totally flat) start finish straight, which send you to to a 50 meters jump whenever you try to take it at race speed with a random sport road car(read: FZ5-like)? Me, never.

I don't mind with that bump honestly, that section probably will never be used for racing(except with this layout perhaps), but fair enough, the open configurations give life to many others interresting layouts, so I won't complain. What I don't understand is people blindlessly pretending it is realistic. Why, exactly? Don't know. Perhaps because LFS has been known for his lack of bumps on S1/S2 tracks, so they maybe think a new and big one in the middle of nowhere is always good to take. This, though they probably never tested it properly.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What I don't understand is people blindlessly pretending it is realistic. Why, exactly?

Well that part of the track wasn't designed to be driven on afaik.
And if people are dumb enough to go over it flatout in a race, then let them. Do it once and you know til the next time that it'll make you fly, so hopefully they slow down..

OR they'll make a new thread and bitch about it..
Jumping is possible in real life. There's one (maybe two) place in Nurburgring Nordschleife where some cars (especially street sports cars with high power) do fly.
And I do not want that kind of rampy or bumpy roads would be disable.
Quote :GreyBull [CHA] Ever heard of road courses with a big bump in the middle ......

Monaco, just before the turn leading to the tunnel.

All the drivers know about it, so drive round it even though there's not much room.
Quote from sinanju :Monaco, just before the turn leading to the tunnel.

All the drivers know about it, so drive round it even though there's not much room.

That's right, but 1) Monaco is a street track, which makes quite a difference, 2) That bump only concerns a small part of the track, you can easily go round it(which is what every single driver do), 3) it is nowhere as big as the FE one.

You can hardly compare it to FE's in the end.
Quote from sinanju :Monaco, just before the turn leading to the tunnel.

The cars doesnt "jump", its just a big bump.
Does any one love the big "bump" on BL's main straight back in S1 ?
If you're going too fast to keep control of the car, you slow down. You don't complain that the hairpin is too sharp do you?
open the SO extra aera
that part had set replay camera, that means it is a race track part during design it, y won't open it?
Quote from Crashgate3 :If you're going too fast to keep control of the car, you slow down. You don't complain that the hairpin is too sharp do you?

^ this

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG