The online racing simulator
Race Control System
Hello,
I need a race control insim that can do all of the following.
I have made pictures to help tell you what I would want.
Menu
Slide 1

I would like this to be all most like a drop down menu that when you click it, it brings up this...
Slide 2

RCM Menu
Slide 3

I would like this section of the menu to display RCM’S to all and a separate option to display RCM’S to single players.
I would like the message insert menu to be as follows...
Slide 4

Also I would like to have a Clear All RCM’S Button.

Track Condition Menu
Slide 5

I would like a Green, Safety Car, Red and Safety Car “Flags” that each display an RCM saying ether !!GREEN FLAG!!, !!SAFETY CAR DYPLOYED!!, !!RED FLAG!! Or !!RACE FINISHED!!.
For all of them I would like a MSG that Displays 5 times. Also I would like the RCM to disappear in 5 Sec’s.
For the Chequered Flag It would look something like this...
Slide 6

Penalties
I would like to give penalties to specific people and if I want just clear them.
Slide 7

Slide 8

The Player Name are as many boxes as there are players.

Pit Lane
I would like a system that If the Pit Lane is closed and someone passes the line I (Race Control) will get a msg saying Car no. X Has come into the pit lane when it was closed.
Slide 9

MSG Menu
I would like to ether send a MSG once, twice or three times
Slide 10

Racers Screen
I would like the user screen to look like this
Slide 11

Where the text is I would like either PEX: for pit exit, PEN: for Pit Entrance and T: For track status.

Hope someone can help me out.
If you’re interested in helping me, just send me a PM and I will get back to you.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Attached files
Slides.zip - 669.8 KB - 379 views
Would sir like fries with that?

Seriously; not sure anyone would be interested in doing this for you (especially for free).

However, a lot of that could be done with LFSLapper (aka lapper).

Give it a try yourself.

A 'winnerflag' add-on is included in the normal download. Or you could use the 'finishflag' add-on instead (similar to winnerflag, but gives car and best lap info).

I made a menu system add-on, which you can bolt on yourself.

The majority of the rest are just buttons/labels with sub-routines to open other buttons/labels.

These are the easiest things to do with lapper. Which is why I use it.

Lots of other bolt-on goodies available too.
Quote from sinanju :Would sir like fries with that?

Seriously; not sure anyone would be interested in doing this for you (especially for free).

However, a lot of that could be done with LFSLapper (aka lapper).

Give it a try yourself.

A 'winnerflag' add-on is included in the normal download. Or you could use the 'finishflag' add-on instead (similar to winnerflag, but gives car and best lap info).

I made a menu system add-on, which you can bolt on yourself.

The majority of the rest are just buttons/labels with sub-routines to open other buttons/labels.

These are the easiest things to do with lapper. Which is why I use it.

Lots of other bolt-on goodies available too.

Ok,
Thanks allot for that I will give it a try.

Kind Regards,
J.Provost
I know how, just i would like it to be quicker.
Quick start for you if you want to learn to do it in lapper.......

If you want to try it, amend your addonsused.lpr file by adding

<?php 
include( "./racecontrol.lpr");
?>

at the bottom, and putting the racecontrol.lpr file in the same folder.

Type !rcm or !rc or !racecontrol to start it when in LFS.

If you look at code, you'll see it's just about making and placing button, with a sub-routine at end of line if you want button to do something. If you press the button, remember to close any of the open buttons and labels you don't want, then open some more buttons and labels.

openPrivButton & privMsg for things you want to see (like the menu) and openGlobalButton & globalMsg you want everyone to see.
Attached images
racecontrol code snippet.png
Attached files
racecontrol.zip - 1.8 KB - 256 views
thanks allot for that mate
Would this work if I make a new insim so that I just insert this in to the template of a insim if you know what I mean.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Would this work if I make a new insim so that I just insert this in to the template of a insim if you know what I mean.

Will only work with LFSLapper.
LFSLapper Race Control Manager
LFS RCM (on utube)

OK, I've made a Race Control Manager that will do a lot of what you were wanting.

Must be used with latest version (v6.012) of LFSLapper.

May work with v6.011, but I haven't tested it with that.

I've uploaded vidio onto utube to show what it does.

Code will be placed in the LFSLapper section of the LFS Programmer part of forum.

Sinanju

(ps was very nice of Sinaju)
That is amazing
but I cant get lapper to work at all
but I cant get lapper to work at all and where can i get .net??
i installed that and still the same error
Spam posting instead of using the edit function!

Quote from Jonathon.provost :i installed that and still the same error

How do you expect someone to help you, if you don't provide the error? Besides that, nobody here is obligated to do so when you don't even try to think at all. Which means, that you are totally out of your right to use emoticons, such as the one on the title of that post. Seriously, you're not that special.
Quote from sinanju :LFS RCM

OK, I've made a Race Control Manager that will do a lot of what you were wanting.

Must be used with latest version (v6.012) of LFSLapper.

May work with v6.011, but I haven't tested it with that.

I've uploaded vidio onto utube to show what it does.

Code will be placed in the LFSLapper section of the LFS Programmer part of forum.

Sinanju

That is... quite a nice and helpful tool
Just finished Version 1.5 of my Race Control Manager for use with LFSLapper, and can be found on the lapper part of the forum.

Found some of the coding quite interesting, but this is likely to be final version.
I have something for race control, but its not free... If u want screenshots contact me via PM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG