The online racing simulator
Royal wedding thing... Melvin!!!!
(53 posts, started )
Leg-end.
#3 - Seb66
hahahaha
I find the fact rather amusing that the royal wedding is going to be on the same date Adolf Hitler married Eva Braun.
rumour has it the wedding gown shell wear tomorrow was made by londsdale
Rumour has it 95% of the worlds population don't actually give a shit.
What's so special about it anyways? Freakin news over here is going nuts about it. It's not even in our country, why give a ****?
Brilliant, the rant at the end is funnies everytime I listen to it! MELVIN!
its true, the country is in bits and all the press can do is publish about this sodding wedding, nothing about the bomb in marrakesh today or the people killed by the tornado. but we all get to see who was invited to watch the the wedding. Who cares, i give her 5 years before shes in a box like diana....
RAAAAWRRR... AND Breathe...
I'm watching paint dry, that'll be more interesting.

That was funny though
Honestly I fail to understand the need to work yourself up into a state like he did, makes no sense.
Smell more coffee
:ices_rofl OOOHH WEDDING OOHHH
We've been trying to take the piss out of this for weeks at work, but there's a woman on our team who, if you say anything bad about the royals, actually bursts into tears.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Smell more coffee

Why?

Why should I work myself into a state like that over what is 2 people getting married?
So happy I missed most of the buildup to it (walking all week) and missed the event (sleep)
the wedding was today?
#18 - PoVo
Cool story bro.
#19 - DeKo
Too many people who apparently don't give a **** are really trying very hard to let people know they don't give a ****, which seems strange.
#20 - PoVo
Quote from DeKo :Too many people who apparently don't give a **** are really trying very hard to let people know they don't give a ****, which seems strange.

A Marriage.....

Boo.... hoo....
Quote from sil3ntwar :Rumour has it 95% of the worlds population don't actually give a shit.

Rumor is that they expected 2 billion viewers.
i agree with the Angry fella, over throw the Queen, that bullshit is so 1876.
I still would.

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG