The online racing simulator
What wheels to use for LFS?
Now I am playing with my Act Labs Force RS. However, I am going to leave US for good and I am thinking should I bring my Force RS with me.

If you don't use Force RS, what do you guys recommend me to buy? I'd like to have force feedback.

I have calculate like this, the wheel now worth USD$40, I need to buy a new transformer for $30, this also needed to be shipped (not sure if it cost extra). But then if I could spend like a bit more than $70 for a good wheel, I don't bother to bring it with me. So, anyone could give me suggestions?

Thanks.
From what I understand, a Logitech DFP is pretty much the best FF wheel out there at the moment, though I do not speak from experience. However, its replacement, the G25, is supposed to be due out soon. I have a Force RS myself.

See this thread:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9586
Get a DFP or wait for the G25.

:]
Thanks folks.
I just took a look the G25 online. I like the 900 degree feature. However, I just wonder how well will that shifter works. If you pay $299 for the steering wheel and you need to pay extra for the shifter and the padal, it might be so expensive. Moreover, there are only 2 buttons (which I can see) in the wheel. This probably be another road block to buy the product.
For the complete package, the G25 is actually not all that expensive if you think about it. A brand new wheel with some new features... that is around $150 USD value or so. I mean... I bought my red MOMO Force wheel back then for around that much, but it normally costed $200. But it was worth it, no doubt.

Then, add in the 3 pedal set, which is not a common product from consumer manufacturers, and not cheap... and judging by the materials, that would easily be about and $80 +/- value. To top that off, the shifter, which is a whole 'nother device in its entirety, that brings the total cost to a pretty fair amount I'd say.

I've bought some expensive products from Logitech all the time, and I am a bit hesitant at first as always, but their products always hold up and last for me. There is lots to play with for $300

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG