The online racing simulator
Fuel Pilot
(8 posts, started )
Fuel Pilot
Hi again....

Another thing that I was thinking about and it's very simple to do, is to show a "Fuel led pilot". For example it could switch on when you have 5% or less fuel in your tank. It can be a simple red led under the fuel indicator, which frecuency could be as emergency/turn signals (1 blink per second aprox could be good).

I wait for your opinions.
Isn't this a feature usually placed in vehicles without a fuel gauge to make up for the lack thereof?

And we do have a fuel gauge.
Quote from Stefani24 :Isn't this a feature usually placed in vehicles without a fuel gauge to make up for the lack thereof?

And we do have a fuel gauge.

Yes but... all cars I know have a fuel gauge and a light for the fuel indicator when the tank is in the reserve zone.
Quote from Dalmako :Yes but... all cars I know have a fuel gauge and a light for the fuel indicator when the tank is in the reserve zone.

+1

Mine certainly does (I know because it's on all the time because I can't afford to fill it up more than £10 at a time )

I would have thought the Scirocco does too - I wonder if the LFS version has it.
i forget if this was in lfs, or if it was an addon-outsim, but i could swear there is a light that shows up when the tank gets to 10%... i could be wrong.
outsim, Analog gauges it is called.
It is implemented in an insim... but we shouldn't use insim for recreate this because a lot of cars in real life have the "emergency fuel" light. So, i think that it should be implemented.
#8 - Kova.
Quote from bunder9999 :i forget if this was in lfs, or if it was an addon-outsim, but i could swear there is a light that shows up when the tank gets to 10%... i could be wrong.

There is an addon for some wheel, I think you maybe speak about that (or not)

Otherwise dalmako, I totally agree with you since I had this idea on my head recently

Fuel Pilot
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG