The online racing simulator
#1 - DCke
LFS ladders S2/demo on Clanbase ?
Hi all racers ,

I was wondering if there would be any intrest to get 'LFS ladders' for S2 and Demo on Clanbase www.clanbase.com .

At Clanbase u can have Official races with rankingladders , u can challense other teams or individual racers for a race and so climb up the ladder .

U can challense individual racers or teams for an offi race with all options like set : date ,hour , rules , track , car , amount of racers... .

U can have a individual 1vs1 ladder or Team 2vs2 ladder , 3vs3 ladder and 4vs4 or more players ladder .

I posted this thread to see if there's intrest in this because it would be great to have a few official ladders on Clanbase and compete against eatchother , as racer individual , as team .

Not forget all the great events and leagues and cups there are on the LFS Community but this is also a nice way to compeet with eatchother in a competitief way .

If there is intrest i can Request a ladder at www.clanbase.com but that involves a 'petition' with votes on clanbase , if clanbase Devs see there's intrest then they add the 'requested ladder' with all options u need to the Clanbase site and things can be started .

Is anybody familier here with clanbase or anyone has suggestions/comments feel free to reply me

DCke
it doesnt sound like a great idea tbh, i mean 5v5 race? how would you determine points etc? and why clanbase? there are better ladders than clanbase ones...
5 on 5 team races I give (and maybe ladders too)

anything else: :weeping:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG