The online racing simulator
PM please
Ill probebly arrive during quali, so ill try to attent but will probs start from the back
PM pl0x
Any skin requirements for this one?
Didn't get a PM...
Qualifying Groups added to OP, of course, subject to change as needed.
I am a god damned failure
#33 - CSF
Seen enough.... LOLOLOLOL
well atleast i know that i suck at the fo8 now.
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246 : Stupid post :|
lol, what a shitty luck, got hit to side and having huge suspension damage at the left rear. Five seconds after disconnecting Niko said that SC is out
Kraven or whatever the hell your name is, you're a moron. Completely blocking me whilst a lap down when I was trying to catch people ahead. Not only distracted me but got me pissed off and then I span about 15 times then smashed shit into suspension.

I cant wait until Arox comes on and has a massive go at you for taking him out on the restart

Oh and sorry Boothy for nearly pwning you. Nearly got you back on that straight though
Quote from nathan246 :This is the wrost track i've ever seen in my entire life, i hope you change the 1st round :|

So you turn up for the first test session with no laps done and are like 7 seconds off the pace, and that's the track's fault? I've got my doubts.
Quote from nathan246 :This is the wrost track i've ever seen in my entire life, i hope you change the 1st round :|

next joke. learn to drive.
Quote from Bmxtwins :well atleast i know that i suck at the fo8 now.

Good,now you know what everyone already knew before!

Anyway - 1st lap was awful,I guess everyone was in such hurry,they didn't really care about others,can't count how many times I was hit from behind. Until someone hit so hard,I had damage,so needed to pit. After that started chasing,but it was interupted by that training caution and guess who was the first lapped driver behind leader? I was some 9 seconds behind nearest oponent and chasing by at least second per lap,but admins definitely needed that caution,thank you,great timing... Good,that this was just a test race...
Meh, I think SC was a nice thing to do. We all needed to get some practice with it really.

Well not all of us but some of the new people to the league. Fully understand how it works etc.

But people need to learn how to let lapped cars past. Some did, some just held you up for a lap and took people out.
the guy in front of me, i believe he started 14th, had massive lag. he disappeared from the start on, down the whole straight to turn 1, and appeared right in front of my frontwing, so i got hit and spun around.
later that race, when i was already a lap down and fairly let everybody overtake and lap me as quick as possible, some guy 2 turns ahead spun and rejoined the track without having a look at the map, left/right view or neither used the mirrors, so he pushed me out aswell. learn to drive, ffs.

thanks for the SC testing, R. v. Buren should stay away from my arse next time and everybody leave a bit more gaps, especially when tyre heating and waving around on the track.

thanks for the test race, now i need 300 laps on ky1 and a lap which is 103% from WR to take part, even though i suck at FO8, especially on AS7 which is a hard track to drive there with mouse 1:41:7's quite quick though, i was surprised myself :o

good night ladies
I've got something general to say. Don't feel insulted, those things are just some advises from my perspective.
  • Watch the replay and watch yourself. Maybe you can see if and where you have insufficiencies and you can try to work on them.
  • Practice makes perfect - Practice a combo before the race because knowing the track and knowing the car is useless if you do not know how it fits together. Maybe simulating a racedistance would be a first step. If you do not spin on your own, it is a good sign. (it is even more important then a good qualifying time)
  • No race is won on the first lap. But you can loose it on the first lap.
  • And please, leave big gaps during the full course caution. Those gaps can be closed on the restart signal.
Was fun test race, would be fun in real race :P Track is just so great for FO8, it couldnt be better :P
-
(nathan246) DELETED by dekojester : spam eggs sausage and spam
-
(hyntty) DELETED by dekojester : spam eggs sausage and spam
Quote from zippytheone : jabba

BTW, sorry for twatting you up the arse at some point :|
Was a good learning experience for me actually racing the FO8 competively. Learned a lot, got to know the car a bit better and actually my pace wasn't too bad either.

I sadly made 2 stupid mistakes which were 100% my own fault (lap 1 Eau Rouge and lap 21 getting back to the safetycar) which forced me to make 2 pitstops. Luckilly this caused that I had fresh tires and was able to push quite hard, while the others were strugling with the cold tires. Made up a lot of places after the safetycar. Had great fun overtaking & fighting with some of you guys, loved the grip which offered me to take the long way around a couple of times which really had me thrilled.

Also 2nd to last lap a lag spike caused me to spin out at the same place Robin spun, due to a tire. Could've been in a better position if I had made fully advantage out of my P3 in qually, but sadly wasn't able to. Thank you guys for organizing this test race.

Are more comming before the first race of the season? I'd surely like to participate in them for a bit more experience with this car. Aswell as some people can show their sportmanship, if they have any, a bit more. Resulting in less crashes (didn't see them myself, all I saw were due to a mistake made by the driver himself).

Hope some of you guys enjoyed it as much as I did, had a blast! Thanks guys!

AWESOME COMBO!
combo is good. just hate that bloody chicane. I learned all the turns finaly but didnt have time to piece them into 1 lap without failing
Quote from zippytheone :Kraven or whatever the hell your name is, you're a moron. Completely blocking me whilst a lap down when I was trying to catch people ahead. Not only distracted me but got me pissed off and then I span about 15 times then smashed shit into suspension.

I cant wait until Arox comes on and has a massive go at you for taking him out on the restart

Oh and sorry Boothy for nearly pwning you. Nearly got you back on that straight though

connection was all over the place for him aswell.
oh btw, wouldnt it be more safely if the lapped cars can pass the SC ?
because i was a lap down and got blue flag, in the heat of the restart i didnt knew where to go, if i should hold my line or just try to hide myself at some spot. got mixed up and took the outside for turn 1, why may some could've had problems steering in. it was very risky though and i was afraid i could block or crash someone behind.
After this race I think I'll be sitting out Round 1 so I won't ruin any of the leaders' races. I'm just way too slow.
After watching the replay, the people that are complaining are ones that made quite a few mistakes.

It seems many people went into this without much practice, and with a car like this, and a track like that, you never want to do that. This isn't no walk in the park, you actually have to earn your position in these things.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG