The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :Maybe this'll be the penalty that convinces Hatemelol to stop cheating and lying as often?

You really are jealous of him aren't you? The fact you're so bitter towards him that you can't even bring yourself to say his name spells it out for everyone to see. Doesn't matter how much one knows, one can still be a jealous fool.
Quote from BlueFlame :They didn't get drive through penalties, they got 20seconds added to their race time. Which is the equivilent to a DT but it is done post race, so the people doing it already know the race results, which makes the penalty bullshit.

Uhm, exactly. They both got drive thru penalties. How does knowing the results make it bullshit? A DT is the only punishment that they can give for those offences, they can't just pull a new penalty out of their asses. Also, you're suggesting that they looked at the results and gave a penalty to specifically punish Hamilton, but that if they'd done the same and made up a penalty to punish Alonso that would be okay?
Quote from mythdat :Uhm, exactly. They both got drive thru penalties. How does knowing the results make it bullshit? A DT is the only punishment that they can give for those offences, they can't just pull a new penalty out of their asses. Also, you're suggesting that they looked at the results and gave a penalty to specifically punish Hamilton, but that if they'd done the same and made up a penalty to punish Alonso that would be okay?

Well afaik, the Sepang pitlane duration is more than 20seconds.
Wow what a race But it felt empty.

Imo DRS is a good idea kind of, but combined with KERS is too much, i think personaly FIA shoud remove one of them for next season(preferably KERS).

Idk what Renault have done but they have some serious low speed grip, and there take off for the 2nd race in a row has been incrediably insane by both cars.

Heidfeld had a good race with Petrov back to his 2010 best(noob).

Feel bad for Webber the start killed hes race but when you think about it the 4 stopper probaby was the best strategy overall, considering how easy it is to now overtake , if he still had KERS he would easily of been 3rd and maybe 2nd(including the bad start).

Considering Renault is definety worth calling a top field car, Kobayashi seems to be the best of the rest for the 2nd time in a row(yes perez beat him last race by a flukey tyre strategy) and i think thats mainly down to hes improved qualifying times.

Once Redbull get the KERS issues sorted out they should be high and mighty by the looks of things.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well afaik, the Sepang pitlane duration is more than 20seconds.

Pitlane time including stop was between 21 and 26 seconds.

Please pay more attention next time.
Quote from Bean0 :Pitlane time including stop was between 21 and 26 seconds.

Please pay more attention next time.

it was more than than 22seconds with a 3second stop, so you pay attention!
Quote from BlueFlame :But let the bullshit begin....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13029061.stm

Jean "Ferrari International Assistance" At the Helm of this one I'd imagine, sure Hamilton was twitchy on the pit straight but the reason Alonso hit him isn't because of Hamilton switching line repeatidly..

On the video there you see as Hamilton goes right to defend, Alonso goes right to overtake. It's a racing incident for christ sake but the stewards have to intervene to upset everybody (except Ferrari).

Alonso retains 6th place but Hamilton gets demoted to 8th? Seriously...

Alonso didn't complain that Hamilton blocked him, which is odd, as normally he's the kind of driver to do just that, so why did the FIA feel it necessary to penalize a McLaren over a Ferrari for a racing incident??????

Thinking about it, in that situation Hamilton was about to make the one line change permitted to defend the upcoming corner, but for some reason the FIA deem it fair to ASSUME that Hamilton was going to change direction again before he did?...

Let's not take into account the views of those biassed AGAINST or FOR Lewis Hamilton, only unbiassed people should comment about it. That includes Alonso fans (Spanish ppl) and Ferrari fools.

Your right in the fact it didn't change anything, but the FIA changed the rule after Hamitons swerving on Petrov at malaysia last season so they had to by technicality.

for Alonso to get any harsher penalty it would be extremely unfair and inconsistant.
Alonsos accident was a racing accident bordering close to a bit reckless as it was totally aviodable and a misjudgement by himself.

Personaly i would be questioning some of Perez's overtakes, if anyone saw some of hes overtakes on the first few laps he basically barged hes way through positions.
Quote from JCTK :They certainly never planned a Renault jumping

But Petrov still did it!

By the way has anyone got a picture of that? I want it as my avatar.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :But Petrov still did it!

By the way has anyone got a picture of that? I want it as my avatar.

Weeeeeee!

Guys, did I miss something with Hamilton weaving? All I see him do it make one move to defend his position out of that long right hand corner
He went twice one way and once the other on the main straight at one point.
It's interesting that most of the pit stop mistakes made by Ferrari happens with the 2nd driver, and most of them when the 2nd driver is close or ahead from the 1st driver.

It was this way with Barrichello versus Schumacher, and now with Massa versus Alonso.

Would the pit-stop be a new and more "polite" version of the "Fernando is faster than you. Do you understand that message?" ?
Oh yes, conspiracy theories, I love them.
Where's RacerXYNZ when you need him..
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh yes, conspiracy theories, I love them.

You can bet that at least they don't put the best mechanics for the 2nd driver.
:Eyecrazy:
I didn't know my username is PMD9409
Quote from BlueFlame :You really are jealous of him aren't you? The fact you're so bitter towards him that you can't even bring yourself to say his name spells it out for everyone to see. Doesn't matter how much one knows, one can still be a jealous fool.

In other news.. BlueFlame still talks out of his ass!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG