The online racing simulator
Option to limit how fast the steering wheel can be turned
An option to limit how fast the virtual steering wheel can be turned would seem to be helpful for us game pad users, mainly because the steering becomes very twitchy near the ends of the control range (from the non-linear effects of wheel turn compensation.) The analog steering smoothing setting helps, but at higher levels also slows smaller steering corrections.

This would also seem to help with realism since, as it is now, a gamepad user can flick from lock to lock almost instantly, far faster than an wheel could actually be turned.
I am +1 for this,
I tried playing with a Ps3 control the other day, took a long time to get lap times within 3 seconds of my regular times with wheel mainly due to the fact that it was just so sensitive.
It's there actually.

1. Options
2. Miscellaneous
3. Analogue Steer Smooth

Set to how sensitive you want
Misread what you wrote and I'm in total agreement; this game needs pad support.
This is a big +1 from me as well. I broke down and bought a wheel after playing with my game pad forever just because it honestly wasn't even close to being on par with those who had a wheel outside of rally cross.
Lol, i had to learn the hard way and my left thumb is now very sensitive It was incredibly difficult learning to moderate the steering manually, but if you get used to it, it ruins alot of other games since they smooth the inputs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG