The online racing simulator
Rotation Drift -Updated 01-04-2011
(46 posts, started )
#26 - PoVo
Tomba, what wheels are being used in those screenshots?

Is it me or I can't find it in Wheel Changer?
SSR's
Quote from PoVo :Tomba, what wheels are being used in those screenshots?

Is it me or I can't find it in Wheel Changer?

The red car is me

And Bmxtwins! Grow up.
Attached images
lfs_00000008.jpg
I wasn't "ape shit" I just think some people need to watch what they say. I am not "mad", just didn't need to hear anymore of it.

I offered you a room in my server after Mason inquired to you about having one, and I get flamed for it. Sorry for being nice.

edit: why don't you show the conversation before I reconnected?
Quote from Bmxtwins :I wasn't "ape shit" I just think some people need to watch what they say. I am not "mad", just didn't need to hear anymore of it.

I offered you a room in my server after Mason inquired to you about having one, and I get flamed for it. Sorry for being nice.

edit: why don't you show the conversation before I reconnected?

You were saying some shit that your team was one of the best in LFS. I put you to shame then you rage quit. Also i don't have a replay etc because i lagged out before you connected.
No, I said that we would be willing to give you a teamspeak room if needed. Tomba said so LLM would be the sponsor, I said whatever. Then you said is your team good, and I said idk.

Fp.
who cares, you started raging for nothing.
Significant update on layout! Come check it out. I will post better announcement with screenshots sometime soon!

This one is seriously better in all ways while still allowing to enjoy the same roads!

in my opinion of course.
The new layout update made it all better, drifted around it almost 4 hours straight today! Keep it up!
heh , i have 6h 49min replay from today
very nice server, i like it
Server is currently down but will be back on tonight hopefully. As soon as 500servers gets back on working
hey tomba can i post it on my blogger about this Rotation Drift?
Quote from skywatcher122 :hey tomba can i post it on my blogger about this Rotation Drift?

Yeah sure!

Some news.
Some fag hacked my websites so I had to reset passwords and all that. Forum apparently messed up and I have to reinstall all. I hope it doesn't remove boards.

We'll see.

E: continuing tomorrow, nerve wrecking stuff. if anyone know how to save all the topics and posts&users etc do tell.
ok thanks tomba now its posted on my blog
http://files02116.blogspot.com ... ucing-rotation-drift.html

on post ^ : yea i tried to access the website but unluckily the site is not accesible but the error says "Could not get style data" which regarding the error from your style datas (themes) on the boards which faulty. if its not the problem probably hackers these days they attacking some various servers around LFS or their property sites. which scaring people that they will inject dll from the server and gone out for DDoS which I hate it :/
Is there like a standard tweak people are using?

My experience with tweaking has been a pretty laggy one.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Is there like a standard tweak people are using?

My experience with tweaking has been a pretty laggy one.

Not really.. I prefer using ~300hp car but some people uses 1000hp so yeah, it lags a little but it doesn't bother if you are not spectating them! You can twin drift easily etc

Btw, is people ok registering again if I can't save old forum?
Derp derp, updated websites. Meeting room in home page. Let's see if we find any use for it!
http://rotation.tommiylen.com/

also, layout updates. I have edited layout to be more time attack friendly. I will upload a picture to show where the time attack path goes from soonish.

So now you can both drift and time attack!
My HDD is still dead. Soon as i have it fixed I will come along.

Rotation Drift -Updated 01-04-2011
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG