The online racing simulator
Round 7: Qualifying
The usual deal, of course.

Qualifying Session 1: Sunday, 27 March 2011
Qualifying Session 2: Friday, 1 April 2011

THE GMT/UTC START TIME HAS NOT CHANGED - It remains 19:00 UTC for Group 1, 19:40 UTC for Group 2. Adjust accordingly if your location began Daylight Saving Time this weekend (i.e. most of Europe). For added help converting, use the Time Zone Converter
Attached images
q1g1.png
q1g2.png
q2g1.png
q2g2.png
Quote from dekojester :
THE START TIME HAS NOT CHANGED

This logic is completely flawed, as the start time will change when a person in a country that has just adapted to DST looks at it. In which case the start time has changed.

The start time will not have changed if the country you're in has not adjusted the time in relation to GMT.
Yea,this is kinda wierd...would be nice if stuff could start 1h earlier and then it would be just like before...
so qualy is a bit late here now, i was fine with utc+1, but now its 1 hour later and very late when qualy finished, guess for some its even later and they need to get up early for working on mondays
Qualifying will end at 22:10 UTC+0200, give or take 1 minute depending on how long the last laps for everyone takes. That's also part of the reason that there are two sessions, one Sunday, one Friday, to allow for cases like this.

No reason to change the time - the final round start time was scheduled taking Daylight Saving Time into account, but I decided qualifying was short enough and enough other chances to where amending it for the finale seemed unnecessary.
Remote isn't showing the server.
Quote from Drifters Only :Remote isn't showing the server.

That is true, because at this moment in time, I'm not sure why I can't connect it to the relay again, got to figure out what's the wrong value :|
Quote from Drifters Only :Remote isn't showing the server.

After taking a sophisticated wild-ass guess the server is now back on remote
Group 1 complete, Group 2 may now join.
We missed Q1, then we can do both part of Q2?
Quote from Kova. :We missed Q1, then we can do both part of Q2?

*edit* Actually let me figure this out before I answer :|
technically arent we reserve list teams anyways? so we should still be able to go to both sessions on friday
Quote from dekojester :*edit* Actually let me figure this out before I answer :|

So, do you take a decision?
Quote from Kova. :So, do you take a decision?

Yes, I took a decision to sleep.

But now that I'm awake, you can do both groups today.

So too can and Revolutionary Racing, Speed Corner and Team Vires (both of whom were moved to the bottom of the waiting list for missing 2 races).
Qualifying 2, Group 1 Complete. Group 2 may now join
Hey, You should say that earlier...That can join qual for both groups, if not qualified in session1.
Quote from Litro :Hey, You should say that earlier...That can join qual for both groups, if not qualified in session1.

That option, as it has been all season, is for teams who are called up (or properly should have been) from the waiting list after Qualifying 1. NO ONE ELSE.
I don't understand. What is that waiting list. More info about this
Quote from Litro :I don't understand. What is that waiting list. More info about this

In the rules, the following sections refer to this:

III.2.b
III.2.c
VI.1.b
VI.1.f
VII.1.b

At least the ones needed to answer your question.
Thank You!

Round 7: Qualifying
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG