The online racing simulator
So we run blindfolded? No tracker?
ill allow 1 driver per team (LLM and Drunk only 1) to report timeouts etc
@ cawwa, blame the maturity of some people... I do my best...
Quote from Mustangman759 :ill allow 1 driver per team (LLM and Drunk only 1) to report timeouts etc
@ cawwa, blame the maturity of some people... I do my best...

The solution of letting us be present is good enough ...
And yes, the grown ups seem to be less and less ..
someone just msged boobs on the server. and lfsw remote was reactivated hmmm... Ive deactivated it again
Quote from boothy :Clearly you did not read the link I posted as I just logged into remote with the admin pw and turned the bloody thing off using the instructions EQ Worry provided to you 2 frigging weeks ago. If being a smart ass means I have some brains then so be it...

enough said?
The one using LFSRemote with the admin password AND (if) that he is a driver will be banned from the rest of the series
Im not going to accuse anyone. And usualy I would think mike would have more manners than that.
Grats Top 3
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by nathan246 : Edited post
#27 spun #37
good race, don't understand the shuffle and bustle on the last lap but i guess we have some really competitive people
Just wanna thank the admins for all the job they put into this event
Can't believe then that people are deliberately trying to spoil all there work by giving false commands on the remote ... really shameful

#15 IRM had a pretty stable event this time, and ended up on 7:th position. Sorry if any driver felt I was ignoring blueflags, but imo I didn't stop anybody, I was just waiting for the right moment, when upcoming cars had gained a position to pass

CU all on KY3r at next race
driving on 3/4 throttle all of my stints.sooooooooo hacked off with my G25 at the moment
Nothing new, it have been so both here and in GTAL. Hysterical restarts with mixed cars on the lead lap and lapped cars. Of course it's caos, you don't have a clue what car you are racing for position with after the first corner.

Why on earth is so hard to let all lapped cars run through the pitlane when the restart goes and 10 or less to go?? Let the cars on the lead lap race each other and the ones who are lapped can race each others without interference from others.
How many times haven't it been wild discussions about a lapped car take out a car on the lead lap? The answer always the same -" I was fighting with #9999" - or -"I was trying to get on the lead lap" even if it's 30 s to go? Dohh ...
wrong replay on spdo. thats the race that red flagged
Quote from Cawwa :Nothing new, it have been so both here and in GTAL. Hysterical restarts with mixed cars on the lead lap and lapped cars. Of course it's caos, you don't have a clue what car you are racing for position with after the first corner.

Why on earth is so hard to let all lapped cars run through the pitlane when the restart goes and 10 or less to go?? Let the cars on the lead lap race each other and the ones who are lapped can race each others without interference from others.
How many times haven't it been wild discussions about a lapped car take out a car on the lead lap? The answer always the same -" I was fighting with #9999" - or -"I was trying to get on the lead lap" even if it's 30 s to go? Dohh ...

don't know why all lapped down cars didnt just get moved to back of grid...
thanks for input I think we might start doing that
Any ideas when we might get the oficial replay chaps?

Gonna have to force myself to watch that one
Quote from chris kasch :Any ideas when we might get the oficial replay chaps?

Gonna have to force myself to watch that one

Waiting for Matt to upload it...
Ill put it up in 8 hours or so and hopefully upload the correct one this time.

Matt get the replay up! :d
cringe
its up now
Cheers

Number 20 was rapid in the first stint,super impressive

How the hell did they make R2's front and back work?

Is the FZR kinder on tyres or something?
Quote from chris kasch :Is the FZR kinder on tyres or something?

Yes, even in GT2(GTAL/MoE) you often see R2R2 on both FZR/XRR. Something you never will be able to do in an FXR.

Though AS7 is quite an hard track for tyres, making R2R2 work for FZ3/XR3 isn't that hard. I even recall that in GT Series, a former FZ3 league run in late 2009, rules were plainly prohibiting R3/R4 tyres.
I see,that makes me feel a bit better.We tried really hard to have the pace we had in the car but to make the tyres last an hour and just couldn't do it.The only alternative for us was to either go slower or do shorter stints.I could just about manage and hour(barely)but James was struggling

Real pity we couldn't have shown a bit better but never mind,managed to fix my peddles today and pulled out a whole load of dust and gunk from them which must have been the reason for the breaks constantly flickering on

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG