The online racing simulator
Quote from chris kasch :
Real pity we couldn't have shown a bit better but never mind,managed to fix my peddles today and pulled out a whole load of dust and gunk from them which must have been the reason for the breaks constantly flickering on

same thing with my pedals, and you gave me the advice... the pedals shouldn't nag you in the next two years now!
Yes mate it is,id just blown down them before but this was just the worst its been,was fine an hour before the race started
Quote from chris kasch :I see,that makes me feel a bit better.We tried really hard to have the pace we had in the car but to make the tyres last an hour and just couldn't do it.The only alternative for us was to either go slower or do shorter stints.I could just about manage and hour(barely)but James was struggling

Don't get me wrong. I said that FZR/XRR were kinder on tyres, in the way they could run a softer compound(R2) on fronts. The FX2/3 can't realistically run more than a few laps on R2 on fronts since it is 4WD, and will get some bad tyre heat on front straight away.

On long distance though, the FXR is quite good with tyres, probably better than the FZR, and more or less as good as the XRR. Especially since it has a great handling, so you can easily maintain the tyres in a great shape all stint long. If you have trouble running 1 hour on one set of tyre, you probably are too agressive on cambers.
Results

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG