The online racing simulator
Moveable wing zone is announced, they get to use it all down the start/finish straight...

Attached images
1300961188.jpg
Lol chandock?
Outside UK there is

http://www.speedtv.com

for live practice 1 & 3 streaming. Only image and audio, no commentary.
Red Bulls wings are flapping about more than our old friend Mr Legards mouth used to, my money is on them for qualifying 1 and 2.
#31 - aoun

It's interesting because it's only FP that's happened so far, I'm still expecting to be deeply annoyed by Legards pie hole spouting shit for a whole 2 hours, enjoying Maurice Hamilton as always, I think we are in for a real treat with both MB and DC in the comm box.
good morning guys finally qualy
vettel looking good so far, + 0.800 seconds faster on P1 in FP3
Am I seeing Kamikaze Kobayashi and newcomer Perez with a good car this year? Im shitting my pantz. I cant wait to see them racing
Im sorry but HRT is a joke.
Kobayashi is drifter.
Wow nice 360 from Sutil
#38 - Uke
God damn, i bough at expensive tv channel to see F1 and it doesn't seem to be working atm.
Might want to put some spoiler tags in the title
I didn't have livetiming :|

but that damn redbull is on Rails... Last year he did 23.9 and we were like, wow. This year we thought the cars would be slower but noooo its 0.4 faster. He didn't even use his KERS wtf?

Schumacher is starting 11th so he's the first person to be on "new" rubber as the 10 ahead are on used tires so it might be a good thing to look at tomorrow.
lmfao @ vettel's speech :talktohan
awesome lap by Vettel and he didnt even uses KERS

HRT is a big joke.
I had 4 channel for seeing qualifying
- Eurosport France
- RTL Television (deutsch)
- RTL-7 (dutch)
- "La Deux" aka RTBF2 (belgian)

Rai Due (italian) maybe broadcast qualifs, but it was blurred

Otherwise, nice chrono for Vettel, I was sur he will take the pole! I should bet money on him
Hi, I'm Sebastian Vettel. And I have just ended everyones hopes for the title.
Quote from reason0809 :awesome lap by Vettel and he didnt even uses KERS

that's interesting, given he went out again to try and beat his time yet didn't use KERS suggests that maybe red bull have an issue with their KERS.

whilst it's possible vettel didn't feel the ned to use it, does anyone know if webber used his KERS ? there's no logical reason why he wouldn't have assuming it was working OK
Quote from tinvek :whilst it's possible vettel didn't feel the ned to use it, does anyone know if webber used his KERS ? there's no logical reason why he wouldn't have assuming it was working OK

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90224

According to the article, neither driver used KERS.

Even Horner seems surprised. Vettel is the real-life F1 "alien" this season.

Anyone noticed di Resta's performance? It reminds me of Hamilton's rookie season, albeit further down the grid.

Go Kobi! I hope he gets a podium tomorrow, even if only as a token cause for smiles in Japan.
Please let this not be another 8-years of one car/driver dominating all >.>
lol @ Massa's spin - 2011 low speed physics are waaaay off
Petrov from #3 line with Alonso - good good

Quote from samjh :
Even Horner seems surprised. Vettel is the real-life F1 "alien" this season.

It's the RedBull design team who are the real-life "aliens"

and http://twitpic.com/4df5oz

That's some serious flexing or something or other. They are a country mile ahead of everyone still bar Hamilton.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG