The online racing simulator
Rant
(33 posts, started )
Rant
Hi
I want to Rant about this

Seems sad customer service has fallen sharply while user ability has become complacent.

EXAMPLE:

Insert at will. Discuss. For me it's DIVX ....even try to get them on the phone...push 2 now push 1 now PUSH OFF.

AAnt

If LFS ran their game this way.i'd be talking to myself
Once again, i just dont get the point.
post count ching-chink (lol?)

Here is my rant: Whats the point?
Quote from skywatcher122 :post count ching-chink (lol?)

Here is my rant: Whats the point?

I can't count unfortunately. What's the point in that? I get my phone to do it for me everytime i phone Sky broadband (un)help(ful)line.
My rant is at people who make silly threads about stuff no one cares about.

Also it is to people who reply to these threads.

And people who moan about people replying to the replies of these replies.

Also I don't like marmite.
Marmite is ok... discuss...
Quote from rich uk :My rant is at people who make silly threads about stuff no one cares about.

Also it is to people who reply to these threads.

And people who moan about people replying to the replies of these replies.

Also I don't like marmite.

Also your posts in threads you don't like. Instead of not posting you go into a thread you know you won't like to complain. So in effect you're complaining because you like everyone knowing how much you disaprove. Are you one of those people who, on Youtube, will go into a Lady gaga song to write "I HATE LADY GAGA!!!" ??
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Also your posts in threads you don't like. Instead of not posting you go into a thread you know you won't like to complain. So in effect you're complaining because you like everyone knowing how much you disaprove. Are you one of those people who, on Youtube, will go into a Lady gaga song to write "I HATE LADY GAGA!!!" ??

Replace Lady Gaga with your Facebook and yes.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Blah Blah Blah I like men, blah blah

Sir I think your Sarcasm detector has failed. Who takes an AtomAnt post seriously anyway?
Quote from rich uk :blah blah blah i wear a condom on my face

Absolutely nothing you said makes sense.

Quote from rich uk :Sir I think your Sarcasm detector has failed. Who takes an AtomAnt post seriously anyway?

reelax rich,

atomant is actually to be taken more seriously than that S14 Drift fellow anyway.
AtomAnt's post actually have some substance to them.
cake
Indeed you are right Fuse
Quote from Fuse5 :reelax rich,

atomant is actually to be taken more seriously than that S14 Drift fellow anyway.

Couldn't be more true.
I agree.

/thread
While I however do digress from the fact that I could not possibly not fully explain pythagoreses therum neither can I type Pie beyond Steak and Ale.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :While I however do digress from the fact that I could not possibly not fully explain pythagoreses therum neither can I type Pie beyond Steak and Ale.

you see?
much better!
you make more sense when you make less sense!
and no one could possibly interpret this as another one of your mindless stabs at random people with farfetched arguments
I CONUR DR WATSON.

However my point remains.
No, sort of like this thread.
Quote from Fuse5 :reelax rich,

Good to see I'm not the only one who appreciates AtomAnt.

I quite like the way he speaks. He's like a mysterious oracle.
Quote from hrtburnout :I quite like the way he speaks. He's like a mysterious oracle.

You all ought to respect the prophet's rANT.

Rant
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG