The online racing simulator
Request For Nascar No. 18 Kyle Busch
Can Somebody Make This Skin for Me
It's The Kyle Busch Transformers car

I Really Want To Have it so please reply if you gonna try it

Thank you
Not that I would dare to take this challenge,but still - you should note for which car you want the skin!
FXR i guess
dammit when I saw the thread title I got excited that it would be the interstate batteries livery but maybe I was wrong
Quote from Eclipsed :Not that I would dare to take this challenge,but still - you should note for which car you want the skin!

Oh i would love if you give it a try
i want it for the fxr (A)
Quote from javialord :Oh i would love if you give it a try

Why me? I'm nobody here...
For me it looks like a huge amount of work and to be honest - I'm waaayyy too lazy for that... But around here are a lot of more skilled painters - so maybe someone makes this!
Quote from Eclipsed :Why me? I'm nobody here...
For me it looks like a huge amount of work and to be honest - I'm waaayyy too lazy for that... But around here are a lot of more skilled painters - so maybe someone makes this!

Ohh okj :P np i thougt you are 1 of them (A) :P.
hmm but no 1 of the master skinners are replying so thats sucks a bit
Quote from javialord :Ohh okj :P np i thougt you are 1 of them (A) :P.
hmm but no 1 of the master skinners are replying so thats sucks a bit

hm....mayyyyyyyyyybe ill could give it a try. but it needs some time i guess. its a difficult skin, some lines, characters and interpolations.
Ill try it for the FXO GTR, ok?
(never done a skin for those cars yet....only BF1 and FBM)
Quote from cayenne 49 :I am willing to test for you

Tell me if you are in agreement

are you talking to me?
Dont know how you can "test" a skin. Its finished or it is not finished. Maybe ill start after work.....
sorry I use a translator: (
Ohh I Like To Hear that some of u guys wanna try it
I'd Really like to see some picture's how the things going on
i'll wait for it Thanks Guys
Quote from speed1230 :dammit when I saw the thread title I got excited that it would be the interstate batteries livery but maybe I was wrong

I second that lol. I'm used to the '90s cars still haven't caught up to the '00s or '10s hah
Quote from cayenne 49 :sorry I use a translator: (

Ok, cayenne. If you want to, you can make the skin. Seems that you have more experience than me in creating skins for the fxr cars

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG