The online racing simulator
Doesn't overbearing "morality." just piss you off.
Thankyou DWB.

So I was watching Die Another Day on ITV1 (flicking inbetween that and iRobot in HD!) and noticed a very very very sexy Halle Berry in her skimpy swimwear, nursing a bit of a semi.

Excellent, I thought. Next I eaglerly awaited the bit where she's humping Mr. Bond but they COMPLETELY BLANKED THAT PART OUT and skipped to in the morning where he wakes up alone.

It's 9:15pm so past the watershed, and it's not actually even properly adult because you can't see any nipples or boobies or weener.

If I hadn't seen it before it would have completly thrown me.

Dicuss.
Ahh, no my monitor on my PC has decided to pack up so I can't, and it's not fair to watch/jizz on the shared laptop.
How is that political correctness? You ****ing idiot.

ITV have been cutting up movies for years, scenes that don't aide the plot are cut out so they can squeeze in adverts and a fake sex scene really doesn't help the plot now does it?
This? To be honest that shouldn't have made the movie anyway :|

As for political correctness, it's ****ing irritating shite.
#6 - dadge
the movie started at 8:30pm, still within the watershed. maybe you should pick better wank material?
Quote from dadge : maybe you should pick better wank material?

What if Pierce Brosnan gets you off?
#8 - dadge
then you have a very good friend in Mr Bronson indeed. not many friends would get you off. and if he's famous, then that's just a bonus.
I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW OK?

Sheesh.
what it boils down to is, S14 DRIFT is angry at ITV for completely putting him off his stroke. if it were me, I'd be furious, I'd be shaking my fist at the TV so much right now...
Yeah, this is not political correctness. It's overbearing "morality."

Also, you're a moron.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW OK?

Sheesh.

I think it was Mark Twain who said "It is better to have people think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Sorry, Mr High all mighty.

I have no problem being thought of as a fool amongst you guys. It's the evening, I'm bored. You act like I give a crap? This isn't RL, it's a forum, and if you think that people (such as myself) would behave like this in person then more fool you.

Besides you seem to think everything's so serious...
as the thread suggests, i always had you as a wanker.
lfsforum tension is epic
Quote from dadge :as the thread suggests, i always had you as a wanker.

LOL that actually made me laugh.
Just watch Swordfish tbh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG