The online racing simulator
We were in the lag crash too lol but maybe we were unfortunate in speed the wall slowed us down. Damn wall
I know you probably have many things do to but any idea when the final results will come?
#178 - CSF
Before the next race.
With the results from previous race, we know

For everybody who doesn't know, there are my unofficial results made from tracker finish order, so they're subject to change, penalties are not sorted out yet also.

provisional unofficial results
Could we also have a line graph with the points?
People demand a pie chart!
Quote from J@tko :*snip uberbig pic*

Actually, you've got that backwards. The red should be work, the blue should be sleeping, and the next biggest should be getting away from Ellis.
Quote from dekojester :Actually, you've got that backwards. The red should be work, the blue should be sleeping, and the next biggest should be getting away from Ellis.

Don't matter which way it is, it's still quite funny
You've done it the wrong way - the axis should be the rounds, while the lines should represent the amount of points the teams have
Quote from boothy :You've done it the wrong way - the axis should be the rounds, while the lines should represent the amount of points the teams have

what about this shit graph, it messed up my whole publish feature, damn ordering can't be changed easily
I dont really get the point of the pie graph...it doesnt have any informative value
and boothy is right...Y axis should be teams and then X axis should be points but I think there is no need to change it because nobody gives a damn about these graphs
Official results would be far more appreciated

Can't believe what Inferno did...

Mr. Golombeck has some explaining to do...
yea its abit sad that they have to do this stuff in an "amateur" league
Last resort to an already not too succesfull season maybe? But still, it doesn't justify what they did...

Imo they lost a lot of their credibility also for non NDR related leagues
Well, what shall i say, i have no clue what happened in qualifying because i wasn't home.

Still then, a sorry to the participants for this foolish behavior. As i said i can neither give you or the admins any details because i have not got any information about this case. I guess, qualifying has apparently been done by another driver because nobody else had time which is the biggest problem in (not just) our team, which still doesn't reduce the severity of this. With no time and no motivation to drive, no good results do come so, I just want to state that nothing of this is planned, or highly intentional but rather an act of frustration :|

Even though i am not directly involved in this, it is my resposibility as a Team Manager to take accountability in this.

As a team - we want to deeply apologize and accept this penalty.
So Inferno used a driver logged in on an account of a different driver? wow
I find it almost impossible to find that out and to be pretty sure.
What a pity big mistake for Inferno.

offtopic
Quote from hyntty :If you separate shit with a semicolon it stops being a ****ing comma separated values -file

it still is a CSV, separator can be comma or semicolon, semicolon is better, it's more universal, I would setup Excel to use my national separators for decimal values they would be comma, how would you export that?
I can hardly remember if I ever saw a CSV with comma delimiters anyway.
Commas are in numbers and text, so semicolon is better
Its not impossible. You look at the server log and then trace the ip in comparison to the lfsw nick
I remember SR (could be wrong, sorry if i am) did this with one driver
A few seasons ago now tho

Round 6: Race Discussion
(201 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG