The online racing simulator
put drivers actually doing actions other than steering
u should put drivers pressing the horn button, shifting the car with the knob and pressing the hazard and turning on the lights. maybe u should add rain so that the wipers will have use too.
Quote from legoman03 :u should put drivers pressing the horn button, shifting the car with the knob and pressing the hazard and turning on the lights. maybe u should add rain so that the wipers will have use too.

This was already suggested, and if IIRC they whould be in the future
When someone presses horn button, he expects his car to horn immediately, not after driver moves his hand to wheel.
Yeah, we've had this discussion before, it creates a distracting delay as the game can only start the animation once you press the button.
well, i need for speed porsche there is a delay of 0.3 sec or kinda like that, and doesn't look distractin

Test it for yourself
Maybe it wouldn't matter with the horn but I think it would be a royal pain in the bottom if it happened every time you change gear.
Quote from March Hare :Maybe it wouldn't matter with the horn but I think it would be a royal pain in the bottom if it happened every time you change gear.

rly?? well, yeah maybe.
Just imagine a situation when you set all the gears from reverse to 6th to keys and start pressing them randomly and also start pushing your horn. What should the driver's arm do then?
Quote from Flame CZE :What should the driver's arm do then?

It should keep doing what it was doing on the straight *cough*
And, and, and, they should totally add a "light a cigarette" action/button, for those really cool race endings.
Quote from xfirestorm :And, and, and, they should totally add a "light a cigarette" action/button, for those really cool race endings.

And interaction with the mirros and the door window and the stereo
Quote from March Hare :Maybe it wouldn't matter with the horn but I think it would be a royal pain in the bottom if it happened every time you change gear.

Under the "Driver" screen, perhaps you could have an option for birthdate/age. The older you are, the slower you are at performing these actions

Im guessing there would only be embryo drivers.
Quote from Skagen :Under the "Driver" screen, perhaps you could have an option for birthdate/age. The older you are, the slower you are at performing these actions

Im guessing there would only be embryo drivers.

What about robots?
I derailed a thread.
cool idea for having a animation from what you doing like shifting or press the horn maybe put some rain wipers if that happens

How about this.

I want to watch anime on my steering wheel while racing.

^ op suggestion: NO!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG