The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Paying over 5k in accounts for ANY game, is a waste of a life, I'd say the same thing about someone having that much in iRacing accounts, though it would probably only be about 10 iRacing accounts to make up the same ammount of money.

So now money = life?

Dear oh dear... You need to get off whatever you're taking. Its not good for you.
Quote from DevilDare :So now money = life?

Dear oh dear... You need to get off whatever you're taking. Its not good for you.

Money is life in modern world. You can't do shit without it.

And if you are going to spend that much money on virtual life, wtf.
Quote from DevilDare :

He's taking books for reality and is forgetting that... reality > books.
I think we've already established he's mentally retarded.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
And if you are going to spend that much money on virtual life, wtf.

Depends where you draw the line... are movies and music "virtual life"? You sit in front of a screen aswell at least with movies... if you listen to music at home, you do it alone aswell sometimes... if so...

http://www.hometheaterdesignma ... ntent/greatest-show-earth

Six million makes 5k look like change in your pockets...

And now somebody post some funny pictures, quick!!

this goes out to all mah battery tender krew
whoever watched the Daytona 24h will get it
I know his name is spelled kinda differently, but...
Attached images
cattel.JPG
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

:kenny:
Guess i gotta download more internets to understand that..
(SaM), you sir, win one free internets for this : DDD
Brocest
Awesome lol
Quote from Boris Lozac :Guess i gotta download more internets to understand that..

It's one of those bot blockers. You will find these Captcha things when registering to certain websites. You then have to enter the words shown before you can complete the registration process, so that the website knows you are not a bot.

Very funny picture series though.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's one of those bot blockers. You will find these Captcha things when registering to certain websites. You then have to enter the words shown before you can complete the registration process, so that the website knows you are not a bot.

the reason these bot checks have changed to the two word kind is to have all internet users help computers digitise books. each check has one word that the computer is having trouble with and one word that the computer knows (control word)so that it can check if you're a bot or not. if 1000 people input the same words for these problem words, the computer then knows what the scanned word is and is able to add it to the digitisation of the book where the original word came from.
quite a clever idea imo. i saw it on Click (BBC News programme).
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's one of those bot blockers. You will find these Captcha things when registering to certain websites. You then have to enter the words shown before you can complete the registration process, so that the website knows you are not a bot.

I know that but i don't understand the rest..
Quote from dadge :the reason these bot checks have changed to the two word kind is to have all internet users help computers digitise books. each check has one word that the computer is having trouble with and one word that the computer knows (control word)so that it can check if you're a bot or not. if 1000 people input the same words for these problem words, the computer then knows what the scanned word is and is able to add it to the digitisation of the book where the original word came from.
quite a clever idea imo. i saw it on Click (BBC News programme).

Yep. 4chan tried trolling the system by always inputting the word....

Well, I wont say it here cos it will get me banned.... But yeah...
Quote from DevilDare :Yep. 4chan tried trolling the system by always inputting the word....

Well, I wont say it here cos it will get me banned.... But yeah...

Will ****** get you banned?

EDIT: it's censored? what the hell

The word we are looking for has something to do with black people.
Will Smith get you banned?

Quote from DevilDare :Yep. 4chan tried trolling the system by always inputting the word....

Now I am imputing 'asdf' only because a few times i had to show something to someone on the internet and had to type captcha and a few times i was waaaay too close to type the Nword
Getting used to it can be really dangerous
Attached images
trolldrift.jpg
Awesome, unedited pic anywhere?

It had me
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG