The online racing simulator
Round 6: Starting Grid
Genuine take pole. They have elected to start on the right hand side of the grid. This means: Whichever side of the grid you spawn on, is the OPPOSITE side you will need to be on for the double-file formation.

Car 29 - Angel Power Racing did not participate in any qualifying session, and will start the race from the pitlane.

See Protests and Penalties thread for reasons for Grid Penalties.

#2 - Hahmo
Ginger racing: Ginger & Emo doing whole race together
Will be interesting one
Oh, why did I forget about the qualifying thinking that Jarda will do it and why Jarda fell asleep in front of his PC during the quali I won't be here from this morning, so good luck to all.
To be perfectly honest, a new team coming so late in the champ that quali on top of the teams fighting for it is just an other hazard like the invited team...specially when we talk about the leader's (SonicRealms) main driver who left them 2 races before the end and rejoin under some new team. Sound so strange to me...and I think the teams fighting for the champ will agree when I say that we don't really have a race with those cars/teams...and I hope they will not interfere with this great season we are having!

My 2 cents..

And is that me or Ginger Racing sounds a bit discriminating?
Hmm I was not talking about us in particular (our position is more advantageous than our competitors behind) , more like for the 5 teams fighting for the champ...

I mean we've lost inferno already and now SR is in trouble...we would have loved that fight to go on till the last race...
you're right, I wish everyone a great race today!!
Quote from Framaris :Hmm I was not talking about us in particular (our position is more advantageous than our competitors behind) , more like for the 5 teams fighting for the champ...

I mean we've lost inferno already and now SR is in trouble...we would have loved that fight to go on till the last race...

Hey the race lasts 6 Hours you might know know whats coming to you
Hehe was it last 6h race I flipped the car? so yea I probably know...

well let see what happens, would be fantastic to have 5 or 6 teams fighting in the last race...I'll do a little pray for that today lol...
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
I'm sure all of the new teams and the guest team know that they aren't fighting for the championship, but even then, the spirit of GTAL isn't about the championship, it's about improving and allowing drivers to learn and race. If it was all about the championship, I wouldn't have done a few races last year and certainly wouldn't have been left to do the final stint last season

And Tommy, you lost some laps due to pole hits, even someone from your own team checked them
Quote from Framaris :To be perfectly honest, a new team coming so late in the champ that quali on top of the teams fighting for it is just an other hazard like the invited team...specially when we talk about the leader's (SonicRealms) main driver who left them 2 races before the end and rejoin under some new team. Sound so strange to me...and I think the teams fighting for the champ will agree when I say that we don't really have a race with those cars/teams...and I hope they will not interfere with this great season we are having!

My 2 cents..

And is that me or Ginger Racing sounds a bit discriminating?

The thing is, Isaac had his reasons to leave SR, I was in E-team which died, we both had no teams, we both like to do GTAL, so we just made a team. Simple?

Like, if you wanted to drive but you don't have a team, wouldn't you make a team with your friends to drive in a league that doesn't have anymore teams on waiting list just to fill up the grid and have fun and enjoy the race?

Round 6: Starting Grid
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG