The online racing simulator
Quote from Framaris :An other important thing I think, it is a 6h race, so maybe there is no point in trying to win it in the first lap?

Good luck everyone! (qual and race)

Yeah, just think of winning the race by endurance not by beeing lucky in Turn 1
Ironic that Inferno essentially won MoE GT2 on lap 1 at this track
Quote from boothy :Ironic that Inferno essentially won MoE GT2 on lap 1 at this track

Even more ironic that an admin points us to the wrong example!
In fact, Inferno took benefit of the others' sillyness AFAIK, by gaining places from the SR/ineX incident, which is a proof that you can win a race at turn 1, if you're intelligent enough to keep your nose clean and let the others hit each other
Everybody else lost the race at t1, Inferno didnt win it there.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :In fact, Inferno took benefit of the others' sillyness AFAIK, by gaining places from the SR/ineX incident, which is a proof that you can win a race at turn 1, if you're intelligent enough to keep your nose clean and let the others hit each other

Well thank you. Here is your 5$ and a busride home
Hello, my team mate BIzO and me had signed for the league yesterday, we want to know if it's possible to race saturday.
Thanks for reply.
Quote from baSh0r :Well thank you. Here is your 5$ and a busride home

:o So kind of you.
Well I know that it's endurance and no need to go crazy in first laps but explain it to the rest sometimes, they just go crazy so I have to leave space in the corners because they are trying to overtake, if they fail they crash me etc. hate that eagerness in first laps. And it's wilder the more down the grid you start.

Testrace:
Somebody got out on inlap so the doublefile was opposite side, at least for me on position 7, jumped to 6 during inlap.
I think somebody should have left the space there? So the double-file is correct side?
First lap, drunk braked later collided with drunk (M. W.) in turn, than closed inside of turn in front of me (as result of their collision) and made another collision with me.
Than 21 M. Wentjarvi made a nice mess with his fighting for 2nd position trying to overtake, ended up in huge collision behind the 1st and 2nd car, great job.
Really the only chance to win this is to get a pole, and don't get crashed by the cars starting behind.
#86 - CSF
How many teams have won from pole this season? :rolleyes:

Surely everyone knows by now if there is a timeout you all move up one position to not leave spaces. It's not bloody quantum physics.
nobody it's pure random who wins
AS FX9
SO XR9
etc.
spectators must have great fun
#88 - CSF
*shakes head sadly*
Loving the bus skins, particuarly TEM
facking high kerb
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Yes, cars are supposed to get lined-up after the last turn. I was the one too fast on the buttons today.

Great decision
Was rather ruff racing at the testrace ... hopefully drivers shape up and realize this race is going to last 6hr:s ... so its no victory won after 3 laps ...
I think it has more to do with people not wanting to get stuck behind a slower driver and be able to run their full pace, but yeah testrace was a mess I got hit from all sides ... I think
Sorry for trying to join quali, came after dinner and saw that no one from our team was on track so I joined, thought that Osku didn't attend at all for some reason :/
Quote :Session of Incident: Qualification day 2 group 2
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 8:20 remaining to the end of qualification
Your car Number: 25
Other Car(s) Involved: 19
Brief description of incident: car 19 slows me down in T1 after leaving pits for no reason while i was in my fast lap

are you serious ?
i left the pits and you came from behind, so i hold the line and slowed down there to give you way, you think it would've been better if i cross all the track and cause an accident ?
Quote from DeathItself :I think it has more to do with people not wanting to get stuck behind a slower driver and be able to run their full pace, but yeah testrace was a mess I got hit from all sides ... I think

Of course you don't want to get stuck behind a slower car, but you still need to pass the slower car proper without forcing the car out of the racing line.

And I still not understand the guy who tried to pass me on the outside into the oval section :|
Quote from reason0809 :are you serious ?
i left the pits and you came from behind, so i hold the line and slowed down there to give you way, you think it would've been better if i cross all the track and cause an accident ?

i was watching the replay twice now and in my point of view there was still enough room left to go on as usual, since i braked normally into the turn like everybody else did. if you kept going on i surely was about to give room on the upcoming straight. not sure why you braked there and now reporting it like i was 1cm in front of your bumper, thats not true
Quote from bavorak :and dont know if it can be considered as rule violation but 00 Cattell wasnt in his fast lap while I was and he rammed the pole in boothy chicane for no apparent reason which confused me and got me out of pace as I was concentrating on not hitting the pole which wasnt there...
however as they dont get points there is no motivation whatsoever to protest against this

I'm pretty sure you can hit whatever the hell you like while not on a lap. Not sure why you'd feel the need to protest such a thing anyway, it's not like he was intentionally hitting the pole to put people off. Regardless, if he did do that on purpose, you go faster when the pole isn't there. That's why the Admins shoulda got rid of the pole (which woulda stopped all this nonsense)
Quote from Seb66 :I'm pretty sure you can hit whatever the hell you like while not on a lap. Not sure why you'd feel the need to protest such a thing anyway, it's not like he was intentionally hitting the pole to put people off. Regardless, if he did do that on purpose, you go faster when the pole isn't there. That's why the Admins shoulda got rid of the pole (which woulda stopped all this nonsense)

If the pole is missing, you are expected to take the corner as if the pole was still there. We know where the pole is placed, and if it's not there and you cross that point, we take it as if you'd have hit it. The pole should have, and does stay.

The only pole that matters to the next lap are the poles in the final turn, just before Safety Car line 1. If you hit that, it invalidates the current AND next lap.
Quote from dekojester :If the pole is missing, you are expected to take the corner as if the pole was still there.

But how can you do that, when you don't know where the pole is?
You have the worst memory ever. Or you can just see how much each car can be on the white lines which will tell you if that car has hit the pole or not.

Round 6: Race Discussion
(201 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG