Lap:
Timecode:
Cars:
Description:
Session: Race
Lap: 4
Timecode:
Cars: #19, #02
Description: While trying to overtake #02 out of the bridge (and with the hazards on), #19 abruptly cuts across #02 and the former spins, causing also damage to the latter.

Lap: 5
Timecode:
Cars: #19, #41
Description: The same situation, but #41 suffered more damage and lost pace.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : stay on topic noob
Session:R
Lap:1
Timecode:3:52.47 (mins:sec...)
Cars:#19
Description:#19 jumps the grid and passes before line, then goes on to divebomb many cars in turnone.
- causes #27,#02,#35 and many others to lock up brakes to avoid contact and lose much time

Timecode:4:40.19
Cars:02,34
Description:34 bumps 02 wide in hairpin to pass causing loss of time
Session:r
Lap:66
Timecode:2:51:44.9
Cars:02,03,17,20
Description:17 divebombs after chicane of death, forcing #02 off into sand pit losing spots and much time + damage.
Lap:68
Timecode:2:51: x.x
Cars:20,02
Description:car #20 hits wall and recovers and then rejoins racing line at very low speed causing #02 damage.
Lap: 12
Timecode: 00:31:24
Cars: 02
Description: 02 post "no steering" and didn't get DT

Lap: 20
Timecode: 00:54:00
Cars: #02
Description: #02 start slowing down for entering in pit. That was very good move for use SC, which was on track because of accident 1 lap before. But #02 had DT penalty and he was unabe to make pit so he ask (chat) admin "need pen clear". And guess what, admin clear #02 DT penalty. (Interesting is that in that time admins had "problems" with SC and team #34. Admins had no time to explain #34 why they had to stop but admins had time to clear #02 DT penalty. About SC problem: Real problem was that #35 didn't pass SC when he catch him, and I (#03), was behind and didn't pass #35 and SC, because it was yellow flag. Admin solutions was to kick #34 off race, my solution is tell #35 to pass SC. Than #34 would catch SC without everybody losing 1 lap.)
#02 didn't get penalty for first chating, than he get penalty for "accident", than he didn't get pen for second chating. Thats 3 DT penatys. Oh yes did i mention, #02 is from LLM team. I didn't read any rules about privleges for them in rule book.

Lap: 22
Timecode: 00:59:00
Cars: #35
Description: Admin post: "SC pullying away" "35 maintain the pace" #35 didn't maintain the pace.
Quote from mun60s :
Lap: 20
Timecode: 00:54:00
Cars: #02
Description: #02 start slowing down for entering in pit. That was very good move for use SC, which was on track because of accident 1 lap before. But #02 had DT penalty and he was unabe to make pit so he ask (chat) admin "need pen clear". And guess what, admin clear #02 DT penalty. (Interesting is that in that time admins had "problems" with SC and team #34. Admins had no time to explain #34 why they had to stop but admins had time to clear #02 DT penalty. About SC problem: Real problem was that #35 didn't pass SC when he catch him, and I (#03), was behind and didn't pass #35 and SC, because it was yellow flag. Admin solutions was to kick #34 off race, my solution is tell #35 to pass SC. Than #34 would catch SC without everybody losing 1 lap.)
#02 didn't get penalty for first chating, than he get penalty for "accident", than he didn't get pen for second chating. Thats 3 DT penatys. Oh yes did i mention, #02 is from LLM team. I didn't read any rules about privleges for them in rule book.

Lap: 22
Timecode: 00:59:00
Cars: #35
Description: Admin post: "SC pullying away" "35 maintain the pace" #35 didn't maintain the pace.

First and last protests rejected, not involving you...
-
(mun60s) DELETED by Mustangman759 : stupid protest is stupid
Quote from nathan246 :First and last protests rejected, not involving you...

Where it says that had to involving me? I was involved in race how I'm not invoved?
Quote from mun60s :Where it says that had to involving me? I was involved in race how I'm not invoved?

If you wanna make a protest, you HAVE to be involved in a wreck or something like that.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Lap:aprox 50-67
Timecode:2hours 50 mins onwards
Cars:#03 and others
Description: #03 has blue flag and does not yield.
Quote from the RULES :Lapping or Passing Another Car
1.Give way to lapping cars within 1 lap of receiving blue flag message or as soon as
possible, no bumping or pushing cars out of the way when lapping/passing.

on another note, if you feel this league is rigged towards a specific team you can always quit.
-
Lap:10
Timecode:25:18:32
Cars:03,37
Description:
#03 sideswipes by drifting into #37 going into turn one, no brakes at all.
Quote from Senninha25 :Session: Race
Lap: 4
Timecode:
Cars: #19, #02
Description: While trying to overtake #02 out of the bridge (and with the hazards on), #19 abruptly cuts across #02 and the former spins, causing also damage to the latter.

19 and 02 are side-by-side coming at the sharp hairpin but, 19 somehow loses control while braking for the turn, causing him to spin. Race accident
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:R
Timecode:3:52.47 (mins:sec...)
Cars:#19
Description:#19 jumps the grid and passes before line, then goes on to divebomb many cars in turnone.
- causes #27,#02,#35 and many others to lock up brakes to avoid contact and lose much time

Timecode:4:40.19
Cars:02,34
Description:34 bumps 02 wide in hairpin to pass causing loss of time

Quote from Mustangman759 :Under yellow flag restarts a car MAY not overtake another car before the S/F line. Effective race round is round 3 .

1st protest ignored by rules try reading them...
2nd protest, #02 didnt lose anything, please stop posting so frivously...
Quote from Senninha25 :
Lap: 5
Timecode:
Cars: #19, #41
Description: The same situation, but #41 suffered more damage and lost pace.

#41 is right behind #19 and at the frontsraight, #41 tries to pass #19 but, for some reasons, #19 moves to the right to block him but went too much to the right, causing him ALMOST to wreck. Last row for #19 for wreckless driving in combined incidents
Lap: racing lap 1
Timecode: 00:4:05
Cars: 02,35
Description: 02 pushes 35 off track , 35 loses major time and suffers medium suspension damage, 02 should have backed off. drive through
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:r
Lap:10
Timecode:25:18:32
Cars:03,37
Description:
#03 sideswipes by drifting into #37 going into turn one, no brakes at all.

#03 no qualification and drive through penalty for next round
Lap:66
Timecode:2:51:44.9
Cars:02,03,17,20
Description:17 divebombs after chicane of death, forcing #02 off into sand pit losing spots and much time + damage.

#17 at fault, penalty is loss of qualification for next attended round.
Lap:68
Timecode:2:51: x.x
Cars:20,02
Description:car #20 hits wall and recovers and then rejoins racing line at very low speed causing #02 damage.

As #20 came to the high speed turn, he went into the grass, causing him to go sideways and get a very low speed but, #02 never slowed down. Racing accident
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session: Race
Lap: racing lap 1
Timecode: 00:4:05
Cars: 02,35
Description: 02 pushes 35 off track , 35 loses major time and suffers medium suspension damage, 02 should have backed off. drive through

updating. #35 supplies sufficient recourses to minimize penalty to racing accident. Penalty overturned for #02
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG