The online racing simulator
Dear Admins,

we have a concern. It is fine to us to use the Pole in boothy chicane in Qualifying (1 + 2), but for race we would like to suggest to use the "MoE-Like" non Pole version of the chicane, which is a lot smoother and actually causes less cutting. (Imagine a 5 Pack of Cars then the first one cuts, deletes the pole and then forces the others to also cut.) MoE has shown this works really well! Please take this as suggestion and consider a change!

Who would support this?
Do support!
I've been moaning about this all week. Remove the damn pole!
Support! :d
Remove that pole!
It think it would be better to have no pole in the chicane in the race, for cases when there are like several cars in a row going through there or when for instance they cause some weird stuff to happen with lag or something.
Kill the pole
#34 - AsnL

Please, remove that pole
Remove the pole
GET RID OF IT DEKO!

Meh..
Thought this was meant to be a feeder to moe/igtc.. So why run a different layout. JABBAS.
So tell me, why was there no moaning last year in MoE and GTAL?

Quote from baSh0r :... and actually causes less cutting...

How does that work exactly?
Remove the pole :|
Quote from boothy :So tell me, why was there no moaning last year in MoE and GTAL?

How does that work exactly?

Because they didnt try it without the pole?
Look. The fact is, we just did a teststint with Isaac, Dom and Seb.
If there is a pole, everybody somehow hits it now or later, the car after it then of course takes the shortest like (which is a cut, because he'd have hit the pole). After half of the stint, everybody was cutting because they got used to it. And even though you might want to get it right and just clip the pole, it still resets and will be invisible for long enough time to keep the following cars cutting.
Just remove it. Its not hard.
remove the pole!
The thing is...
You remove it for the 'pro MoE drivers' but when it comes to the amateurs, you make it more difficult with wind, and stupid poles and chicanes every where so you cannot possible get any speed (i like to overexaggerate a little bit okay)

But yeah, that pole just causes problems, and plus it saves you sitting there for 6 hours watching who hits the poles and giving our warnings
Since the schedule (and the layout) has been out since September, you lot wanting to make changes to it a few days before the race MAKES NO ****ING SENSE WHATSOEVER.

So expect deko to go along with it :|
Quote from hyntty :Since the schedule (and the layout) has been out since September, you lot wanting to make changes to it a few days before the race MAKES NO ****ING SENSE WHATSOEVER.

So expect deko to go along with it :|

It's 1 ****in pole. Chill out, no need to pull a hissy fit and delete the thread
Since when it is out does play no rule at all. It is a minor change which turns out major, so after quali it should be totally fine and i think most teams will have no need for a reconsidering of the turns' line. There is virtually no change, but it gets soo much smoother and relaxing. Also come on....
so whats the official rule now, if i hit the pole in qualy, my hotlap and the lap after wont be saved ?
Its not hard removing one single pole, Timo. Dont make it harder than it is. Who really bother to check the layout and stuff way before the race anyway? :P
#50 - IMOL
Just remove that pole... Its just 5 seconds...

Round 6: Race Discussion
(201 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG