The online racing simulator
can you twin turbo xrg
(106 posts, started )
Quote from ColGaddafi :200cc isn't the only thing. as I said already, xrt has bigger wheels and stiffer suspension and more settings to it.

Like I said and you confirmed, it's like comparing m10b18 engined e30's to e30 s14 engined ones.

There is a reason that XRG is slower, has smaller wheels and "softer suspension" you know. It's the thing that gives new guys a RWD car to practice instead of putting them straight into FO8 and watch them spin along the track all day long.

If you want to drive a turboed version of XR GT and want to "roll on your big wheelz, dawg", just buy S2 and you'll have XRT(which is not the same, so you wont troll the same thing all over again)
Or if XRT is "gay" for you, there is always FZ5, RAC, LX4/6, XRR, FZR or any of the open wheel cars. Yes, some don't have turbo, but I'm sure that GTRs or OWC will be man enough for you.
what the hell are you on about? how about reading the thread. I've been s2 licensed far longer than you have just as a side note.
Quote from FPVaaron :Enjoy your piss soaked 1980's engine block then.

Maybe you should ask the dev's for the XRG to compete with the BF1.

Btw: the 80's was the most insane era of F1, they could have got that power from any motor if they really wanted to.

Really? I'd like to see just "any" car engine block to handle that kind of power
Quote from ColGaddafi :what the hell are you on about? how about reading the thread. I've been s2 licensed far longer than you have just as a side note.

I did most of it. But I cba to read 246565462451435 post of the same XRG != XRT. Can drive one nuts, you know?
And your profile says otherwise. So if you're S2 licensed, why post this using a demo account?
Quote from FPVaaron :Bring out your S2 account then.

Why do you think I made a troll account?

Quote from xfirestorm :I did most of it. But I cba to read 246565462451435 post of the same XRG != XRT. Can drive one nuts, you know?
And your profile says otherwise. So if you're S2 licensed, why post this using a demo account?

You don't read, you don't answer. And read above.
Give me $100,000 to spend on an M60 and I guarantee I can get over 1000hp.

Besides, your argument is stupid. it is like saying that a second hand hemi can easily make 8000bhp because some top fuel drag car running on nitro can do it.
@ your link aaron, I can't see any non designed for f1 car engine block used there.

look at what cars m10 is used and how old is the engine, and how much of hp it is giving out originally, and the price of this quality block... 1350hp on m10 engine block, normal block quality? pfft.
Quote from xfirestorm :It would have "twice" the lag. :P

Um.

Two 8psi turbos lag as much as single 8psi, but increase power (almost) as much as single 16psi.

Edit: I think I am kinda late, but w/e.
Quote from ColGaddafi :You don't read, you don't answer. And read above.

There is no rule about it.
But I love how you're trying to dodge my statement.
what is there to dodge?
Stupidity is strong in you, isn't it?

You complained about how XRG could use bigger wheels, stiffer suspension, more power(turboes) etc.
And I told you, why it doesn't have any of that. Well mainly because of what I stated before and because it already has 2 bigger brothers.
or how about you read before trying to put words in my mouth? I was stating the opposite. This is why you ****ing read before replying.

Stupidness in who?
Quote from ColGaddafi :

Really? I'd like to see just "any" car engine block to handle that kind of power

Hehe, finally topic that i can answer something! :P

Anyway, i hate trolls. And i "hate" BMW's (got one! xD), but their engines are great.

But i still admit that M10 is best 4 cyl in world. (This is hard for me, i love Cossies so damn hard...) And i mean that OLD M10 block is better than newer M10, mut newer is very good also.

That M10 blocked BMW F1 was only(?) street car block in F1 turbos.

Im not sure that, if zakspeed got some street block. But i doubt that, because:
-Zakspeed used bda turbo (ford kent block) engines in touring cars.
-F1 engine was aluminum so thats isnt really street (kent) car block, if it is aluminum kent...
But i can be wrong on this!

M60 (1992) is 31 year newer engine than M10 (1961).

I like M60, it is good engine, but it aint M10 (or M30, or even M50) level. So i think you trolled me, or you really dont know engines much.
Wrong.

read post above yours it might actually be benefitting to both of us
Anyway, why you still want to make natural aspirated to turbo aspiration of XR GT car, if you still say XR GT Turbo is gay?

so that means basically, your opinion is turbo is gay.

And adding turbo for XRG (XR GT), it would be awesome

so turbo is both awesome and gay.

EVEN it has different parts and suspension and chassis and bandwith and engine-size and anything else, IT STILL doesn't change the fact about ur opinion of turbo is both awesome and gay.

That isn't logical
End of discussion, the retarded ones who couldn't keep up with the xrg xrt stuff read the damn posts till you get it. ^

Where the **** did I say anything gay about turbo? I was telling about XRT. Not turbos. Seriously stop trying to come argue few hours later about same stuff you have no idea of.
I hate to tell everything multiple times so retarted ones can keep up.
Quote from ColGaddafi :End of discussion, the retarded ones who couldn't keep up with the xrg xrt stuff read the damn posts till you get it. ^

WHAT? We just discussed it many ways and you are saying, we went all time in offtopic? Can't be dude.

It is just that you don't know either what you really want. There can't be any other explanations.
finnish trolls, so visible
Quote from ColGaddafi :

Where the **** did I say anything gay about turbo? I was telling about XRT. Not turbos. Seriously stop trying to come argue few hours later about same stuff you have no idea of.
I hate to tell everything multiple times so retarted ones can keep up.

well, XR GT Turbo has a turbo.

and again. You don't know either what you rly want.

Quote from ColGaddafi :finnish trolls, so visible

well that can be true
So? Lot's of shit cars have turbo irl and it doesn't make it turbo's fault. Come on then. Let's make yet another arguement, I can't even see the topic of this but meh?
Quote from FPVaaron :No, troll loses when it admits it is trolling.

Besides, it's clear the only reason you are backing this idea of a turbo XRG is because you are too cheap to buy S2.

He obviously have s2, it's just trollaccount, there are loads of thiskind kids around here lately...He's e-penis is at least 2 meters long by now.

can you twin turbo xrg
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG