The online racing simulator
#1 - P1lot
Improvement requests regarding wind
In the heat of watching the lights on the start grid, I often miss the wind speed information (on the rare servers that use it). Would be handy if it was repeated in one of the F9-F12 displays, for example

Similarly, tracks like Blackwood have flags next to the grid so you can judge the direction of the wind as you set off, while some other tracks are bereft of clues to wind direction at the start - would welcome additional flags for those tracks.

Another small suggestion: the ability to filter out drift servers from the master server list. I get excited when I see an occupied server using road sport cars (LRF), only to realise it's drift
How are you going to filter them out? I thought so. The only way would be to have a tag at the server setup where you'd choos if it's a racing server or not.
#3 - Lible
Quote from Primoz :How are you going to filter them out? I thought so. The only way would be to have a tag at the server setup where you'd choos if it's a racing server or not.

And what's bad with that only way?
Quote from P1lot :I get excited when I see an occupied server using road sport cars (LRF), only to realise it's drift

Same here! It's a shame that no one seems to race with these cars.. I think LX6 is one of the best cars to race.

But the wind.. I do not notice it's effect, so I couldn't care less
That's because it's always off.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG