The online racing simulator
You still used too low preload and a crappy diff, but i guess i am not in the position to critizise after all
The race was just Joni rape.. Again, I'm no commentator.. I hope it was satisfactory
Funny stat I found out: we've had 11 different winners over the last 11 races.

Shows how close and competitive this league is.
We got some issues with airio, it wont save our pb.

Since i've been testing around on ky3b a couple of times and drove some laps, i realized that sector 1 is all okay (2x green times) but from sector 2 and going it doesnt show up the actual best time and while crossing the finish line it first doesn't save the pb and second a message appears "PB was not saved due to fail path check"... so i drove another 2-3 laps, very clean, still not saved. And even when i drove between the white lines and without hitting the curbs it still doesn't save it. I also tried the FZ9 and XR9, nothing. I deleted the boothy lyt file and replaced it again, connected to the server, but it still doesnt save the PB. Now my teammate was driving some laps, when he told me that he got the same problems, while Gehammar just drove a new pb in his FX9 some minutes ago.

I dont get it, whats the problem here ?

some screens

SC1: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6567/sc1c.jpg
SC2: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7640/sc3k.jpg
SC3: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6431/sc2ri.jpg
You need to drive a lap faster than 2:23.5 because there is a limit on how slow the lap can be and Airio doesn't reckonise the layout slowing you down
-
(DeathItself) DELETED by DeathItself
:<
That would probably be because I don't have a time adjustment thing for it set up after I redid all the configs a while back :|
Good job I'm here to fix it :|
Round 5 results? Or should I make my own again?
yeah, need those results to finaly finish the review
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks

I'd just like to point out that The Xcite Inferno has been renamed to Team Inferno, but that's a detail

Was just about to write that
wait, i cant even find a proper picture to describe how i am just startled, so here is a picture of animal abuse

Quote from dekojester :Deko's life schedule for work ... r the next 10 or so weeks

I'll find somewhere in there to do everything I need to do for everything.

o.O LOL Deko, you're planing the sleeping time, you must be a freak or a sleep lover ....I do that when I have time (sleeping is dying a little)....
Anyway, I think we're all impressed you can manage European leagues so consistently from the states, we'll just wait...keep up the good work!
#118 - CSF
I find it amazing that certain people can't wait more than 3 days for things to get done.
Quote from CSF :I find it amazing that certain people can't wait more than 3 days for things to get done.

I think that everyone wants to know how they are doing as soon as possible...curiosity is basic human feature... I dont see anything odd about that
#120 - CSF
By releasing your own points that will look nothing like what the points will really look like as there is some penalties to hand out?
sleeping is basically the best thing ever invented
Quote from CSF :By releasing your own points that will look nothing like what the points will really look like as there is some penalties to hand out?

oh I thought you were criticising general curiosity not the actual point table...although I dont see anything wrong with it...it gives a bit of a hunch how it will be in the end and I dont believe the official results will be that far from these
you will just have to accept the fact some people are more into this championship than you are and this enthusiasm doesnt make them odd
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks
I'd just like to point out that The Xcite Inferno has been renamed to Team Inferno, but that's a detail

Renamed, why did you change your name anyway?

Quote from dekojester :Deko's life schedule for work ... r the next 10 or so weeks
I'll find somewhere in there to do everything I need to do for everything.

So it's like wake up insanely soon, work?, school, sleep again, ...
My schedule:
wake up around 8am, master thesis, eat, master thesis, eat, master eat, eat thesis, eat master, ... fall asleep
+ some sports so I don't end up on the chair forever

Quote from hyntty :
In comparison my modest schedule looks quite nice

school school school 1st or 2nd year Bachelor?

Quote from CSF :I find it amazing that certain people can't wait more than 3 days for things to get done.

No I certainly can but bavorak wanted to know he even figured out our position himself. But I sometimes need to switch to something else than just reading "scientific bullshit" and do some easy work

Yes the table have the looks like the official so it's easier to maintain, also the table is much bigger in excel but only those more important data are shown on the web.

Quote from CSF :By releasing your own points that will look nothing like what the points will really look like as there is some penalties to hand out?

I didn't find any penalties? Is that even possible? No SC in the race I've heard is that correct?
The table is always there it just wasn't updated. In last round I had to go through the penalties and add them also to the table, but usually the penalties are starting grid position penalties for next round, anyway the results may be a little off for sure.
Quote from JackCY :I didn't find any penalties? Is that even possible? No SC in the race I've heard is that correct?
The table is always there it just wasn't updated. In last round I had to go through the penalties and add them also to the table, but usually the penalties are starting grid position penalties for next round, anyway the results may be a little off for sure.

There are three protests still outstanding. Just because there were no Safety Cars doesn't mean that drivers weren't stupid and tried to have someone off or do dodgy things.

And no, Framaris, I don't really "schedule" sleep. I just put it in there for reference as to approximately what will happen if all goes to plan :P
didnt expect that penalty

Round 5: Race Discussion
(144 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG