The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :SR didn't do the first GTAL round, so I think the perinial team award goes to SCP now that FUBAR have buggered off.

Just realised that Zion has made all races so far aswell.
It seems to me that the server is a bit laggy lately :/ Anyone else with the same problem?
Mr. Palmer and Mr. Booth says the server will be restarted before the race and a backup one on stand-by.
Nearly another penalty for having to 2 drivers on track at the same time

At least he was doing better than me in qualy-trim, but R-set is loltastic, 5 laps and the left front is done.

I am going into this race with the line of "Keep out of trouble, finish".
Quote from martinson :It seems to me that the server is a bit laggy lately :/ Anyone else with the same problem?

I thought it was just me although I never have problem with lagging but as I can see it is general problem... I just hope the server will be in the best condition because here in the city it is crucial
quite pleased with RR's starting spot
wtf my have team done now fss dumasses
Quote from zippytheone :wtf my have team done now fss dumasses

Tru dat.

I iz sad we won't be racing the Art Car just because the bonnet plate is missing. Dat Jabba's gonna greet again:|

At least I spectated before we got a penalty as "Kosky" joined, otherwise...
Quote from dekojester :Car 18 - 10-place grid penalty - causing an avoidable accident, blocking a car on a flying lap

i just have to say i wasnt blocking i was attempting to let him pass. i had no intention to block or even crash..
Sorry but you weaved down the whole straight once you got over the hill, clearly you didn't noticed 22 in your mirror as you just stayed in the middle of the road and then shoved him into the wall
Gotta love a fight from the back
Quote from boothy :Sorry but you weaved down the whole straight once you got over the hill, clearly you didn't noticed 22 in your mirror as you just stayed in the middle of the road and then shoved him into the wall

I saw them and intended to move to the left as I was giving them the inside for the corner. Oh well another penalty won't hurt much :Eyecrazy:
stream link?
not online yet
Bad luck again.. dunno who it was but one car (think #20) crashing on the straight before split 1 and I couldn't avoid although I slowed down.

40 minutes with a totally damaged car, best lap time 1:37.02..I'm pissed..!
Sorry for #27 for contact at the opening laps.
stream lag is going to kill me my heart will stop
I cant see lag.
Quote from Tur8o :stream lag is going to kill me my heart will stop

It isn´t lagging.
sorry server lag
-
(Reflex1) DELETED by Reflex1
mpower team #25
Disaster...already in a first racing lap we got spinned by Core in hairpin and dropped at the tail...then we hit a stationary car on a highway straight before 1st split...and the race was ruined...As that all wasnt enough we damaged engine already in first stint so we were losing 0.7-0.8 a lap to ideal times which was frustrating when I couldnt get under 1:36:40 for the whole 2 hours and normally I would do like 1:35:70 best times
Finished in 14th which doesnt have to look that bad but for us it is because despite driving XRR we were quite confident in this round thanks to great setup JackCY made
Hopefully we will finally get more lucky in the next race because last two were significantly below our expectations
I should be thankful our car fell back onto it's wheels and was STILL drivable. But what the hell were you guys doing there out of the hairpin?
I love it when my connection decides to do a disco party just as I am about to get into epic battle with CoRe whilst also catching APR at the same time :|
at first i'd like to say
THERE WAS NO SAFETY CAR
great job guys

after my mate accidentately forgot to put on the right skin and missed his DT penalty (however ) i drove 2 fantastic stints and managed to keep the tyres alive. i was beating the shit out of the car, so we finished p18, where we at least started. could've been worse

further review later these days
grats to SR, GraVt & AMG for Podium

Round 5: Race Discussion
(144 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG