The online racing simulator
My LFS account got hacked [not hacked - Admin message playing]

I swear by god that I didnt post any chatline in LFS, because I was driving at this time.

Then this guy, who hacked my account posted an URL to their site (not in the screenshot).

Wtf is this? And how can I make sure to get my account back.
#3 - Hahmo
Could've it been that someone had the same name? Like renamed to same as yours?
No I checked the list with usernames connected to the server and nobody renamed to ev0 Timo.

Will contact the devs.
It's either what Hahmo suggested or an admin having fun
An admin doesnt know my gamepassword...
I don't think two people can be connected to same server with one account.
Quote from Timo1992 :An admin doesnt know my gamepassword...

An admin doesn't need it, they can fabricate whatever message they want on their server.
Well anyway don't think this was an admin... :/
!msg (paste username to look like is typing)<your message here> ?
same as i said on server when it happened : "lol"

its 100% admin having fun, you just didnt get it
if naked pics dont show up, then ur safe
Quote from blackcarmafia :if naked pics dont show up, then ur safe

Not necessarily.

Naked pics of Sienna Miller > Naked pics of wilko.
haha ok ^^
its pretty simple if the admins went fun on you

right click on your playername the they put /msg <playername> : <green colored msg>
Quote from skywatcher122 :its pretty simple if the admins went fun on you

right click on your playername the they put /msg <playername> : <green colored msg>

Also don't forget to make the : white.

/msg -TRR- Fazer : I like tits and I can not lie.

It's that easy.
But why should someone like 3id M.Bont, who was the only admin on the server at this time, do this?

Think he's having a good reputation in the lfs community and doesn't do things like that.
I believe two people from two different PCs can't be online through one account, because it says 'User already online'. In fact, even if you'd have two copies of running, it wouldn't let you do it... must've been an admin joke or whatnot.
Quote from Timo1992 :But why should someone like 3id M.Bont, who was the only admin on the server at this time, do this?

Think he's having a good reputation in the lfs community and doesn't do things like that.

thought, if you look from that perspective why would a driver that doesnt really know you at all ( dino ) do that. Not to point out that he was actually lapping the track at that moment, so driving around + hacking is quite something :P
Quote from NumberTwo :thought, if you look from that perspective why would a driver that doesnt really know you at all ( dino ) do that. Not to point out that he was actually lapping the track at that moment, so driving around + hacking is quite something :P

I don't think Timo implied that Dino was involved in any way. Timo's screenshot is meant to show the chat (the messages that were not typed by him). LFS would've switched to Dino when Timo joined spectators.

@Timo, have you asked about this from the Admin(s) that were present at the time? IMO, its just a joke - an admin having a bit of fun (I presume for a laugh - thought it might have gone overboard because you weren't aware of the !msg and thought you got hacked and posted here and all...)

I went wft? when it happened to me once (by an admin that I was friends with), but laughed about it afterwards.

O/T. Admins, you can "!msg LFSW: VW Scirocco is being released today at 2000 GMT" (or simliar) to hype/confuse users to think that was a global message from LFSWorld to all online hosts... First time Krammeh did it the whole server erupted! We can all do with a few laughs
/msg

I bet it was an admin having fun. You can copy someones name and write it through the /msg command and make it look like he typed something
Yep got an email from victor and he said the account does not look hacked so

/thread

thanks anyway
Quote from Silverracer :O/T. Admins, you can "!msg LFSW: VW Scirocco is being released today at 2000 GMT" (or simliar) to hype/confuse users to think that was a global message from LFSWorld to all online hosts... First time Krammeh did it the whole server erupted! We can all do with a few laughs

Classic one - goes with the good old "/msg XXX left the pits (VWS)"
Quote from Timo1992 :But why should someone like 3id M.Bont, who was the only admin on the server at this time, do this?

Anyone who knows admin password can do that without connecting to server (using LFS Remote).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG