The online racing simulator
Biker gets rear ended.
(87 posts, started )
Biker gets rear ended.
...and lands on his feet.

Its still painful to watch though.

Women drivers...
i have such situations every day...with both my scooter and my work car.
u always gotta pay twice as much attention to all other drivers as to urself.
luckily i escaped such crashes yet...but some day it will happen.
and its gonna suck D:
This is why filtering on a motorcycle should not just be legal everywhere, it should be mandatory and space should always be left

I hate sitting at the back of a queue on my bike. I feel more vulnerable there than at any other time.
She was probably on her way to the grocery store as there was no more food in the kitchen. I have no other explanation for why she was sitting behind the steering wheel.
Ouch. If the bitch can't see anything smaller than a car, she shouldn't be allowed to go more than 5 meters away from her stove.
Dayumm ...

... they should really put some age limits in there.
This is one of those moments were I would actually get really angry.
Since if it was me i would have saved money for ages till I get a bike.

Then some old blind person behind the wheel of a car, which she should not be allowed to drive smashes it to bits.
I'm sure the rider was very angry after he calmed down and got a clean set of pants on.
I do have quite a bit of experience seeing and teaching every age, gender and social status of people to drive carefully and economically.
And having seen tens of thousands of different people drive I dare saying I have a much wider view on who drives dangerous and careless than you.

Assuming that at a certain age people should have taken their licenses away is pure bulls***t. Most of them are quite careful and don't overestimate their skills. The youth however......... reaction times of a dead sea cow, putting their lives at risk for nothing and so forth.

Don't lump all the old people together, in just a few years you might get your licenses taken awayfor nothing because of things YOU have started!

greetz

der "not quite middle age driving trainer" butz
Quote from der butz :Assuming that at a certain age people should have taken their licenses away is pure bulls***t. Most of them are quite careful and don't overestimate their skills.

I just assume that everyone on the road is an incompetent moron, no matter what the age.
or that, yes, to a certain degree. IMO There are 30-40% which indeed need their licenses taken away immediately. The rest makes mistakes now and then, which is no problem most of the time as long as those drivers hit a tree or a car. When they hit a biker things get worse. And when these bikers again are numpties as well (about 70% are just overestimating their skills by a huge amount) you can guess who gets killed first.

greetz

der butz

PS: those numbers I stated are my own assumptions, they depend on country, area (I live near some beautiful mountain pass that are stormed by bikers from march to october) and other factors.
People should have to do a safety driving test every 10 years ( women every 5 )
Old people are pretty dangerous
Quote from undertaker00 :
Old people are pretty dangerous

umm, what?
If to consider driving on highway (speedlimit 90-100kp/h) 50 kp/h and in city 30-40 kp/h then yes. Old people seem usually to pay a bit more carefully attention to a surroundings than young guns like you (up to a certain age ofcourse). Their reaction times are not what they used to be ofcourse.
Quote from -NightFly- :umm, what?
If to consider driving on highway (speedlimit 90-100kp/h) 50 kp/h and in city 30-40 kp/h then yes. Old people seem usually to pay a bit more carefully attention to a surroundings than young guns like you (up to a certain age ofcourse). Their reaction times are not what they used to be ofcourse.

ummm...
Never in my life didnt drive car
#15 - 5haz
Even after watching it ten times it still makes me jump. Nasty.
Not having a YT account I can't see the vid, sadly... Balls.

As far as drivers go: I fall into the 'everyone else is an incompetent moron' camp. Not just for drivers, actually, I see society in general that way. Call me a pessimist, but I've reached the point where people need to prove to me that they aren't as dumb as a tree stump.
Quote from 5haz :Even after watching it ten times it still makes me jump. Nasty.

When I first saw the video I jumped aswell. I turned my laptop around on the table and let 6 of my buddies watch it at the same time. Watching them all jump simultaneously was rather humorous.
props to him
Car > Bike

You bikers should have a go in a car, they are so much better. They're warm and safe and they don't fall over and smash all your leg bones when you drive over a wet manhole cover.
Well, i'd rather fly off a bike then get crushed by metal parts.
Drivers are horrible these days... no one is paying attention..
Quote from Scrabby :Well, i'd rather fly off a bike then get crushed by metal parts.
Drivers are horrible these days... no one is paying attention..

I can honestly say the only times I've come close to hitting a bike (and there have been many times) were when the biker did something mind****ingly stupid. Like pulling out infront of me and not accelerating, or passing me at stupid speed on a bendy road or with oncoming traffic, or doing wheelies, or deciding to overtake me on the right while I'm braking for a junction and signalling right (seriously I had a guy do this), or making hand gestures to his biker mate instead of looking where he's going.

So I've concluded that bikers are often twats who get what is coming to them. Thankfully there are excellent drivers like me who try their best not to kill any.
Quote from Scrabby :Well, i'd rather fly off a bike then get crushed by metal parts.

The trouble is (assuming you meant "than", rather than "then"... lol) it's very likely that when you fly off your bike, you will then get crushed by metal parts.

Don't get me wrong though, i love bikes!
This actually happened to one of my friends, who was in hospital for few weeks after the crash..
He was 1st in the queue, going straight and some BMW driver from the right decides to floor it even though red lights, boom into my friend, R.I.P bike and nearly R.I.P my friend..

Some people just needs to cop on and think twice before doing something against some laws and rules :/
I was just waiting for the moment when he beats the shit out of her...

And that was a ****ing nice bike...
To bring up something from a different thread, at about 16-17 seconds she sweeps her right ear and puts something in her left pocket. £5 says she was using a Bluetooth headset when she hit him.

Biker gets rear ended.
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG