The online racing simulator
Californication (TV serie)
(5 posts, started )
Hi guys,

I am mad to this TV series since first season. The last one is somehow not as good as the previous but last episode was again back on track almost. Hank Moody reminds me somehow my last half of my 2010 but we live just once but David Duchovny really play it so f*ucking good. I heard he behave in real life like that as well so maybe that`s why it looks natural.

Karen - is romantic and sexy at the same time. I would like to have wife like her. After all his mistakes and personal issues she still loves him.
Rebecca - being kidna boring character like somebody would writing script just to have her there.
Charlie Runkle - being always funny and his sex failures and simillar things make me laugh.

I dont know which episode was the best one for me but I remember lately S03E08. Simply epic. I laughed so much after the end
I enjoy Californication, I've seen the first 3 seasons so far.
Yep, seen all seasons and now about to start watch the latest ep!
It's awesome, but, they are starting to piss me off with how hot girls hit on him in every possible situation, i mean i'm jelaous He goes to buy a beer and gets laid 2 times that night..
Well the bar chicks mostly dont like bad guys and not the nice one...old true :P

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG