The online racing simulator
VWS - Sporty Seats
(57 posts, started )
could you make a sporty navy blue please
I am currently on holidays...
Hey all,
I am sending this message from my PSP on my holiday

I will be back on the 3rd of Jan, until then I will obviously be unable to complete any of your requests until I am back.

Enjoy your holidays!
I love the seats. I am downloading the red one. Might look good with a plain black VW.
Nice work
Very Nice.

Will use when the VW gets released
Fantastic
Quote from Snake2 :I love the seats. I am downloading the red one. Might look good with a plain black VW.
Nice work

thanks
Yeah, I think so too... I will make it when I get back
Hopefully the VWS will be released by the time I am back
Now this looks brilliant
is it possible to put the letter on the headrest (RECARO) i will like to have it in white letters on the red seats. thank you!
Quote from jinxboy :is it possible to put the letter on the headrest (RECARO) i will like to have it in white letters on the red seats. thank you!

because of the way the chair texture is rendered, there is no way of doing that.
sorry
Sporty Navy Blue
Could someone make the seats (the whole seat) in the front in a nice red and in the rear just make red stitches on black seats?? that would look awesome =D

thx
Hmm...
Quote from d0mm3y :Could someone make the seats (the whole seat) in the front in a nice red and in the rear just make red stitches on black seats?? that would look awesome =D

thx

"Someone"... hmm, I was sure I had a name...

Anyway, you can't do that since the front and the back seats use the same texture files...
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :"Someone"... hmm, I was sure I had a name...

Anyway, you can't do that since the front and the back seats use the same texture files...

ok sorry James (i guess?!) =D hmm ok thanks for the information

bye
okay schools starting tomorrow for me aswell as tafe, so if anyone requests some more from now... it will take a while.
where can I download the sirocco gt or normal despite the fact I like the more gt!
You cannot download the Scirocco, you have to wait when it is released.
ok thanks!
i love sporty bright red

looks great in game...oh wait
[QUOTE=Jamesisinthehouse12;1006598] VWS,

hi?
do u know, u haw to buy s3 our u can use with s2?
just wondering?
Quote from Flame CZE :You cannot download the Scirocco, you have to wait when it is released.

do u know, u haw to buy s3 our u can use with s2?
wondering?
kristipops1, Who said it was coming out in S3?
S3 has hardly been hinted at, stay in the S2 world...
The S2 will contain the VWS, they just have to perfect the physics, etc (like it says on the main lfs page). So maybe later this year sometime.
VWS will be available for S1 & S2 users, and of course S3 users later.
Great work, but now we just need the car lol
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :kristipops1, Who said it was coming out in S3?
S3 has hardly been hinted at, stay in the S2 world...
The S2 will contain the VWS, they just have to perfect the physics, etc (like it says on the main lfs page). So maybe later this year sometime.

OMG
i said when guna come out s3 you hawe to buy our u can use s3 with s2?

VWS - Sporty Seats
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG