The online racing simulator
Egypt without internet
(50 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Police van 1
Demonstrators 0

Don't know how to react. My first opinion is that people should stay home safe, instead of making cracy shit on the streets. On same time it's a revolution, and the country is upside down. On third note..well, they are walking in the road .. ??

Quite a "cold" reply coming from you. Didn't expect that...

I think it's terrible, no matter what... that simply is no respect for human life, nothing more, nothing less... sad world.
#29 - CSF
What is that noise at 53 seconds?
Quote from jibber :Quite a "cold" reply coming from you. Didn't expect that...

I think it's terrible, no matter what... that simply is no respect for human life, nothing more, nothing less... sad world.

Agree, it were cold, sorry

It were somewhat wrong stated, without my real opinion.
I think it would be safer if most people were home, even if it's a revolution. Many people are in danger now because everyone is meeting on the street, angry and upset of the situation. The different masses of the people and the various supports clash togehter and making the situation a lot worse. Atm. is the various followers that barks togheter, not the government and the people.

This of course does not justify a police car driving over the people. Police are there to protect and server, and I think something has gone very, very wrong down there no doubt.

I hope these riots leads to a change, and that they get a non-corrupt governement. Too bad the cilvilians has to go through this before things gets better.
How to piss off thousands of angry rioters. They'll be back will spike strips, Molotov cocktails, Boulders. This shit is gona kick off.
Quote from The Very End :It were somewhat wrong stated, without my real opinion.
I think it would be safer if most people were home, even if it's a revolution. Many people are in danger now because everyone is meeting on the street, angry and upset of the situation. The different masses of the people and the various supports clash togehter and making the situation a lot worse. Atm. is the various followers that barks togheter, not the government and the people.

Keep in mind its always young people, full of life willing to fight for their truth. You see same things in Belarus for example. Also similiar things happend in my country 20 years ago because we wanted to get rid of communist government. If you google images for egypt riot, then "bratislava 1989" and then "bratislava 1968" (same story) or "prague 1968" you'll see same pictures.
So, yes, its safe to be at home but that's not the way how to change something. I'm not saying robbing the museum and such was right thing.
That's true, and it's good that people fight for their freedom. But I do hope the ones with small kids don't walk on the streets, as shown in the video its' very dangerous

Edit: Even firetrucks going apeshit now?
Quote from Boris Lozac :There was a fire truck video too on CNN..

Mind finding it for me (us)? I cba to search atm and there's tons of videos out there.
Holy hell

But it's hard judging here due to the cam work.. it might have been an accident aswell? I just canot think that even the firemens want the civilian to be harmed? I can just immagine having little time to get from A to B is hard enough, but with millions of people everywhere it's kind of impossible to not hurt someone if they are standing on the road.

Again, I do not justify it or tells that's O.K, but this one I actually think was more of an accident, and no "I don't care" thing like the police car.
Carmageddon?

sorry
well its over i guess
I agree

And now ... was it worth it? The decision to turn off communication crap at first place was just stupid.

But meh ...
Looks more fun in GTAIV.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I find it hard to oppose a popular revolution, but perhaps you're more au-fait with the situation in the area than I am.

Or maybe you've heard from Fox that Mubarak was sympathetic to the USA.

I'll oppose everyone, muslims can't run countries unless they have a screw tonne of oil.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'll oppose everyone, muslims can't run countries unless they have a screw tonne of oil.

Or control 90% of the world's opium production.
Guys, I know it's a joke, but come on, that is quite racist :P.
Quote from shaun463 :Guys, I know it's a joke, but come on, that is quite racist :P.

No it's not!

And the game is on
Victory! the military has taken over, the parliament is disbanded and the Egyptian constitution is invalidated. Truly this is a huge step towards freedom and democracy for The People.
Well I hope now its not going to be like in Tunisia, where after month without government people rather run to Italy than fix their problems at home...Europe will be full of another muslims who we will have to take care of.
Quote from majod :Well I hope now its not going to be like in Tunisia, where after month without government people rather run to Italy than fix their problems at home...Europe will be full of another muslims who we force our selves to take care of.

EU and western countries are so hellbent on having a multicultural society. They think it's going to be roses and tulips, when in reality as multicultural it can be is just a recipe for conflict and hatred to a greater degree IE one might not hate an individual but a whole race of people.

Look at Sweden. Once a neutral country with not an enemy in the world, now because they've let so many people in, they've started to become attacked by terrorism and now all their enemies live inside the Swedish borders..

Besides Islam doesn't have an intergration quality, it does have a dominitive quality though. A very big one but nowadays we have to disband our ancestral religion because it's not pleasing them, and also if you are to say anything bad towards Islamic practice it's racism, but it's ok when they tell people in UK to take christmas decorations down because it's racist (show's how little they know because christmas isn't even a christian thing...)

>rant

Egypt without internet
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG