The online racing simulator
i went low in the oval part, leaving u room to the left. then u ran into my bumper. So i continued on... and u try to pass me to the inside of chicane and run yourself off...
Quote from Bmxtwins :i went low in the oval part, leaving u room to the left. then u ran into my bumper. So i continued on... and u try to pass me to the inside of chicane and run yourself off...

lets see how admins see this, I got a feel like they can see it other way
Ray you would want the same done for your team...
all the admins belong to runk or 7karat, so it really isnt fair. and matt just basically admitted he helped his own team by adjusting the results.
OFC that came out wrong geesh! BTW all it did for my teamates was move them up 1 position... you seriously are pathetic
Once i have got the proper result from another tracker which i trust and see how much time Drunk gain from the timeout i can judge how close it would be between the top 3.
And the moaning went on... Oh no ill get another warning for posting insults. *run*
Quote from rc10racer :Once i have got the proper result from another tracker which i trust and see how much time Drunk gain from the timeout i can judge how close it would be between the top 3.

yes i agree... complete BS. the race was redflagged so they wouldnt lose any laps, and then they even got a free lap credit... duh
Well I don't think we gain anything because of red flag, actually we lost 2nd position and after an extra pit stop we were on positions 12-17.
You actually did gain.

you guys dont deserve the win, you deserve laps you completed realistcly. Not in the pigments of your own imagination.
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by Bmxtwins
**snipped**

original:

The biggest gain came from bump drafting in qually. Some people beat their fxr pb by 0.62s ... what if that is to be unfair? You gained so many positions just by doing that and ur still complaining about something? Grow up!
you are funny guy Ray , our lap was 2/3 done before red flag and we were 2nd. Other cars that didint timeout catched the SC that was waiting in sc1 and thats how they got their extra lap. Race was not even continueing when they passed s/f.
im going to lock this thread since some people cant be civil
Where can I find the final results for round 2 including the penalties? The tracker data here seem not to be right.
Quote from Cawwa :Where can I find the final results for round 2 including the penalties? The tracker data here seem not to be right.

They have already given out the points for round 2 so don't expect them to give the protests any thought.

Considering they don't given give the final results properly it's getting to be just like last season without any improvements at all.

I have been looking into the final results because i am very pissed with the way they went on about giving the results.

Would like to see the points before the admins had a look at this tracker.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Results
1/19
2/34
3/28
4/21
5/14
6/15
7/22
8/09
9/07
10/27
11/20
12/32
13/12
14/17
15/10
16/18
17/31
18/03
19/35
20/16
21/24
22/26
23/25
24/13 (pole)
25/02
26/23
27/36
28/37
29/04
30/33
Ill do the rest later after I figure out the timeouts etc.

Only one change need be made to my typo in the results. So I will need to fix that in the points. In any case, the red flag was run completely wrong and I recognise that. We will change our procedure's correctly. The +1 Laps were given to comphensate for this.
Quote from JPeace :It is locked. Use your eyes.

I think I didin't mention anything about is it locked or not?
Someone tell me, is overtaking allowed before the s/f line in this league?
Quote from boothy :Someone tell me, is overtaking allowed before the s/f line in this league?

OMG BOOTEH READ TEH RULEZ?!?!/1!

Ah wait.... it doesn't say......

If you take everything literally, you can overtake whenever there's not a yellow flag.

Quote :Yellow/Red Flag and Restarts – When yellow flag is announced the safety car will be deployed, cars will follow pacing speed (70MPH/113KMH) single file not overtaking other cars unless they pit or crash off track

Might want some commas in there.
moved corresponding posts into this thread.
Quote from boothy :Someone tell me, is overtaking allowed before the s/f line in this league?

Ray actually did that because he raged after his crash
So you're not allowed, and I assume you'll be checking each restart?
We will be reviewing penalties and stuff like that this saturday.
If you aint allowed to overtake before s/f then we may as well get DSQ as I made 90% of my overtakes from restarts before s/f line. There goes points then jaja

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG