The online racing simulator
IRM is very pleased with our result ... whatever it is finally .. tracker don't match the reality we think

Both me and Cawwa had some good moments out there, but also some moments in doubt when out lapped cars were fighting like crazy in spite of being several laps behind ... not really the behaviour to expect in a league like this.

I also would like to encourage drivers to use the side view more! Both me and Bertil were slammed into the wall on the oval and thrown out on the grass, due to drivers short cutting the racing line. Imo u have no right to just sidebanging cars when passing them ...

Well, that was just some reflections, let's make next event a more clean racing event with less safety cars involved

CU on the grid in some weeks friends
Gutted the tyre blew on the penultimate lap.Change of strategy for an ailing car nearly paid off
YEEEEESSSS THERE IS JUSTICE!
classy
Quote from deCesaris :You say me bye and we are DNF. Is this fair? Do you think that Piri Motorsport wants to continue this serie anymore? Do you think that anybody wants to? I say that this is discrimination to smaller teams.

Wait, what?

Quote :Is it too hard to you to restart the race when something happens like this?? We had trained this so much and so long time and what did you do? DO you think that we enjoy to waste our time for nothing?

This kind of incident are very rare, however I recall of two similar cases. Once at MoE on South City(2007/08 I belive, though not 100% sure), and in 2009, for GTAL R1. In both cases a car ended upside down at the end of the formation lap. In both cases the race carried on.

So, to sum-up: 2 more experienced LFS admin teams have faced the issue in the past, and have reacted exactly like them.

Stuff like that can get very frustrating, but what can you do? As some other people said, it's part of racing, you have to accept the eventuality of being taken off, no matter if it was a few seconds before or after the green flag came. If I were you I'd just protest it instead of making such disgraceful rant on the forum. It doesn't make your small team look any better.

Quote :Why do you run this serie if you are too lame to make GOOD decisions?

Why do you race there if you think they are too lame to make what you think are good decisions?

I mean, seriously. It's not like there's no other GTx league around.

And concerning driving standards in general. I see a lot of people whining about them, but seriously, considering the league format and the entry list, what did you expect, really?

PS: Sorry for posting here although not being involved in that stuff anymore, I just can't help that.
Quote from JPeace :Got to say I am appauled by some of the driving standards out there, I will not name names but the person who crashed Klaidas and caused that massive pile-up resulting in a red flag situation seriosuly needs to think hard about their driving standards. Rediculous.

This all was caused by server lagg, you will see it when replay is uploaded. My car wasn't even close to hit your team mate.
Quote from MonkeyHead :This all was caused by server lagg, you will see it when replay is uploaded. My car wasn't even close to hit your team mate.

Did you just misread my post or was your post to Klaidas?
-
(Drifters Only) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Drifters Only) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Framaris) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(krkriv) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(jkl76) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(nathan246) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(MonkeyHead) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(FL4SH-) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(IMOL) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(krkriv) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
-
-
(CrAZySkyPimp) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(CrAZySkyPimp) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(deCesaris) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from GT3 Rule Book :
GT3 Rules Season 2
Basic Rules and Sporting Rules
- No swearing.
- No intentional crashing.
- No chatting during race.
- No post race fighting.
-All protests to be handled in protests thread ONLY.
- Always obey admin(s) during race.

Please obey these rules.
Ok sorry.. maybe I used wrong adjective. Faster teams maybe better?
Quote from deCesaris :Ok sorry.. maybe I used wrong adjective. Faster teams maybe better?

cant you just accept that your team DNFed due to "racing" incident?
Any1 got rep?
-
(boothy) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Im uploading the server replay now (going to have nathan check to make shure it is right one)
Quote from Mustangman759 :Im uploading the server replay now (going to have nathan check to make shure it is right one)

If you know the time the LFS session ended for each mpr you need, and it's equivalent in UTC (or BST during Daylight Saving Time), you can find the mpr from the date/timestamp in the mpr folder in TCAdmin
or I can just check which date was last modified by folder (fail by me) should be up shortly
4 hours ky2 replay
max downloads reached
Matt is going to upload it to spdo database soon I think.
ky2 4 hours replay
Due to the timeout some lead lap cars were under scored a lap. We will be crediting teams accordingly. lead lap cars are posted in this picture. uploading replay to SPDO atm
Attached images
Pretimeout lead lap cars.JPG
Results
1/19
2/34
3/28
4/21
5/14
6/15
7/22
8/09
9/07
10/27
11/20
12/32
13/12
14/17
15/10
16/18
17/31
18/03
19/35
20/16
21/24
22/26
23/25
24/13 (pole)
25/02
26/23
27/36
28/37
29/04
30/33
Ill do the rest later after I figure out the timeouts etc.
Quote from Mustangman759 :top 9 for now
1/19
2/34
3/28
4/21
5/14
6/15
7/22
8/09
9/07
Ill do the rest later after I figure out the timeouts etc.

Nice to hear that you are working on it and finally we will see real positions after finish
how does 7karat complete 126 laps when on Spdo: 83+42 laps complete= 125.

admins are being unfair in the way that they score, 7karat is NOT on the leadlap.

b) how did 19 win if they only completed 126 laps AND finished behind the leader?
C) why should cars who DIDNT time out have 1 of their laps removed, it wasnt our connections that failed.
D) car 22 also has unfair results.
edit: admins just edited tracker so that laps were 127, now everyone has a +1 lap, so results should be accurate as the tracker.
Quote from Bmxtwins :how does 7karat complete 126 laps when on Spdo: 83+42 laps complete= 125.

admins are being unfair in the way that they score, 7karat is NOT on the leadlap.

b) how did 19 win if they only completed 126 laps AND finished behind the leader?
C) why should cars who DIDNT time out have 1 of their laps removed, it wasnt our connections that failed.
D) car 22 also has unfair results.
edit: admins just edited tracker so that laps were 127, now everyone has a +1 lap, so results should be accurate as the tracker.

answer to b) and c) M.Jagiello timed out when he hadn't pass s/f line yet and thats how we got 1 lap less than others. Same happened with 7karat I think. SC was waiting in 1st sector during red flag so cars that were on same lap with us but didin't lose connection got +1lap extra. Also connection lost was caused by server lag so this wasn't anyone's fault who was racing. And we finished after #34 in server results because we had to drive 1 extra lap after 4 hours was done because we had to rejoin track after the time-out caused by server lag
So?

We couldve timed out and got fresh tires, and we wouldve finished 2nd? We punctured with 5 minutes to go, maybe you guys wouldve too if you hadnt timed out and been able to get fresh tires!

Btw: i got full damper damage lap 1 due to server lag and that later caused my DNF aswell when #10 rubbed me lightly and i went flying to my roof. Can i get 120 laps for free? NO! So stop cheating.
Quote from Bmxtwins :So?

We couldve timed out and got fresh tires, and we wouldve finished 2nd? We punctured with 5 minutes to go, maybe you guys wouldve too if you hadnt timed out and been able to get fresh tires!

Btw: i got full damper damage lap 1 due to server lag and that later caused my DNF aswell when #10 rubbed me lightly and i went flying to my roof. Can i get 120 laps for free? NO! So stop cheating.

You should have had black flag after blocking and crashing me when you had blue flag

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG