The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 5 (Info & Discussion)

Date:
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): LX4
Track: FE5 (Fern Bay rallycross)
Laps: 37
Server name: EER
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

Qualifying dates for round 5:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 24.01.2011
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: EER
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 23.01.2011.
Time: 22:00 - 23:00
Server: Latvian Race Server
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 24.01.2011.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: LLC
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +2

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
+ Added Lithuanian qualification time!
Where is our qual??
#4 - rceX
Did enyone save replay? I could sure use it
I'll post the results tomorrow, too lazy to make them today.

But shortly, my race was awful, of course once again people forget to use brakes and in T2 I get hit by a Lithuanian racer (it was not very hard, but I was on the gravel and it was enough to spin my car) which results me to spin and get to the back of the grid and I think I was driving through hell after that incident. Well, then I kept catching up most of the drivers, but made a mistake and broke my suspension, was on the trajectory and saw an Estonian guy coming fast at me, so I just spectated.

BTW, thanks Lithuanians for the server.
No problem. Jūris always ready to help with his super server.
Some pic's from lap 1

also, nice to see that baltic cup is active than never before
Nice pic.
Quote from andRo. :I'll post the results tomorrow, too lazy to make them today.

But shortly, my race was awful, of course once again people forget to use brakes and in T2 I get hit by a Lithuanian racer (it was not very hard, but I was on the gravel and it was enough to spin my car) which results me to spin and get to the back of the grid and I think I was driving through hell after that incident. Well, then I kept catching up most of the drivers, but made a mistake and broke my suspension, was on the trajectory and saw an Estonian guy coming fast at me, so I just spectated.

BTW, thanks Lithuanians for the server.

Sorry andro didn't mean it, was just a little bump and then boom lagged abit and your sideways anyway the race was pretty eventful and not boring at all
yeah, it's always great to see a lot of players and everyone to finish. it was just a little bit boring to me this round, no drama. next round should be a lot more exciting and all the following . btw nice shots
This league is becoming a higher level.
This race was quite fun. Especially at the start.. Later I didn't see anyone anymore, cos' I was slow as a snail... Yeah, I admit to guys above that BC is getting into new higher level and it's nice to see how many people come down here to represent their country.
Quote from Danas :Sorry andro didn't mean it, was just a little bump and then boom lagged abit and your sideways anyway the race was pretty eventful and not boring at all

Yep, no problem, I know you barely touched me, but the lag made spin and I couldn't keep my car straight on the gravel. Just unlucky...

BTW, I agree that it is getting more interesting and better, compare to the previous season. Also, no arguing anymore, like we use to have it in the previous season and I'm even surprised almost no one has reported anyone, which is good. Everyone is getting more friendly and more helpful.
3 disconnects, good race connection

Oh snap i didnt pit, disqualified (((((
Yep its really active + this should be the best season so far..in 09 lt had problem,for example,10ppl came to qual but only about 5finished,latvians had the same problem last year and this season its problem free,so its really though.
Quote from juurme :3 disconnects, good race connection

Oh snap i didnt pit, disqualified (((((

it was only your problem , race server was pretty good
it was servers fault i want rerace
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG