The online racing simulator
Oxygen Sim Racing (new team)
(94 posts, started )
No probs mate. I'll manually activate your account.

I'm seriously thinking about removing the e-mail activation, but the pic one will stay (keeps out spambots).
Done.
Xaid0n has taste, he likes the new skyline GTR
Cool team name you have there
Here also is OSR's team site for all your OSR team needs.
[O2] Team site
Forum Running Slow
The OSR forum is running slow at the moment. In fact, assume it's not running.
works fine for me, but i still cant access the private forum
wow, i never thought this team would grow so fast.
yeah it is growing prettty fast
Hiya guys, i am currently looking for a racing team and saw your thread and thought you are a cool, up and coming team. Ive been playing lfs for a while now and and no newb, but am not the fastest greyhound out of the paddock. But i can race clean and decent. I have recently left a team i setup back in s1 patch e, and im looking for a new lease of life.
Thanks
Ads.

p.s. i can also make skins. My work can be found on masterskinners....somewhere
Quote from skylineadam :Hiya guys, i am currently looking for a racing team and saw your thread and thought you are a cool, up and coming team. Ive been playing lfs for a while now and and no newb, but am not the fastest greyhound out of the paddock. But i can race clean and decent. I have recently left a team i setup back in s1 patch e, and im looking for a new lease of life.
Thanks
Ads.

p.s. i can also make skins. My work can be found on masterskinners....somewhere

Whilst we say we are not recruiting, I feel sure we could make room for you What name are you under on Master Skinnerz? I can't find "skylineadam", and there the only account starting with skyline has 0 posts. We need a skinner more than anything else as my attempts at skinning are ... er... awful (lol).
Hiya, sorry i didnt realise you wernt recruiting, sorry. I posted on master skinners ages ago, and probably due to the forum being updated they have lost some of my stuff. No worries though. ill have to take some pics of skins ive made
Quote from skylineadam :Hiya, sorry i didnt realise you wernt recruiting, sorry.

Well, we're only semi-not recruiting. We are just temporarily increasing the standards for new drivers. We need a skinner
Hi again guys, have been scratching my head for a design for a team skin. Its only a demo work in progress. So dont worry. I have gone with the o2 colours and used bubbles on the bonnet and the side. I am wondering to have it all dark blue or like it will be there. Bottom half in lighter colour.
tell us what ya think
Quote from skylineadam :Hi again guys, have been scratching my head for a design for a team skin. Its only a demo work in progress. So dont worry. I have gone with the o2 colours and used bubbles on the bonnet and the side. I am wondering to have it all dark blue or like it will be there. Bottom half in lighter colour.
tell us what ya think

I forgot to tell you. The team colours are black and green, not those of the mobile phone company. Sorry about this. DOH!
Hi. Nice to see we have a skinner now.
We really need to start a racing league or something. We need to join up somehow, I've only raced with Honda and Artanix for a little bit one day, i've never raced with any others and we need to.
Quote from skylineadam :Hi again, just found my work on masterskinnerz. Starts with my early stuff and as you will see it improves.
http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... ead=1093170881&page=1

Only problem is i cant really think of any designs atm

welcome you need to signup at our team fourm and check the site out there both in my signature
#45 - siLc
Quote from skylineadam :Hi again, just found my work on masterskinnerz. Starts with my early stuff and as you will see it improves.
http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... ead=1093170881&page=1

Only problem is i cant really think of any designs atm

Welcome skylineadam. Hope you`ll have a plesent time with us
sky man your work is awsome glad to have you on the team
#48 - siLc
Wazzup Duke. I can`t sign in Oxygen Sim Racing forum with my password anymore. Am I banned for some reason or what?
Quote from siLc :Wazzup Duke. I can`t sign in Oxygen Sim Racing forum with my password anymore. Am I banned for some reason or what?

No. This forum is as buggy as hell. Try the password reset, if that doesn't work, you'll have to sign up for the forum again
2 reasons that you can't (I know i'm not the admin of this team but I think i'm correct on these anyway)
1. I think it's only an S2 team and your a demo racer and
2. I don't think we're recruiting no more.

Duke correct me if i'm wrong.

Oxygen Sim Racing (new team)
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG