The online racing simulator
Oxygen Sim Racing (new team)
(94 posts, started )
OSR are RECRUITING!!
Introducing a new LFS S2 ... Oxygen Sim Racing.

Go to the official forum for more info.

We are recruiting at the moment, we are looking drivers with experience in league racing.

For time zones reasons, European drivers are preferable.
I got some skins if we need them. What are the team colors?
OMG Rappa, stop offering your skins to everybody. No offense but they look crap.
dude get my name right or i'll crash into you :P hehehe
If you want to set up a forum I recommend http://www.forumup.com/

It is basically a (legal) free phpBB forum.

2 catches: Adverts are diplayed and if there is no post after 35 days the forum will expire, but just keep bumping a signle thread yourself and it will be fine.

phpBB is the second best type of forum on the internet to my knowledge, next to invision powerboard which you have to pay for.

here is my forum: tbv.forumup.com

If you need any help just ask!
Go To The Forum!
#7 - siLc
-
(efast) DELETED by efast
Quote from efast :yeah i would like to join, experience is about 4 months, not record breaking type but can be speedy if I focus well on the track. fav track BL GP and W International. e-mail johntjz@gmail.com

why am i banned from the forum??????????????????
you are?
yes, and when i asked on the forum as a guest my IP was banned also!
I disabled guest posting, not IP banned you. I should have disabled guest posting when I set it up.

I heard from several sources that your driving manner is at least questionable, and you may be a wrecker. Until this is resolved, I have taken the precaution. However, I will probably ajust the ban list in the near future.

/Duke
What happend to my team?
Quote from anbiddulph :What happend to my team?

bandwith lost, you disapeared, everyone moved on.

edit: i'm surprised at the amount of applications that this team has gotten. It took like a week for me to get one person on my team.
Quote from duke_toaster :I disabled guest posting, not IP banned you. I should have disabled guest posting when I set it up.

I heard from several sources that your driving manner is at least questionable, and you may be a wrecker. Until this is resolved, I have taken the precaution. However, I will probably ajust the ban list in the near future.

/Duke

what....the...****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever the hell is telling you i'm a wrecker they are bloody well lying their bloody pants off!!!!!!!

- Yours Angrily, Spudster

PS. yay 100th post!
Quote from Spudster :...

I'll speak to this person, and once the team and I have come to a conclusion, we may make changes to the ban list accordingly.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

"Oxygen Sim Racing Official Forum - The proud sponsors of Nigel Mansell's facial hair."

quoted from the forum itself
Quote from Spudster :LMAO!!!!!!!!!

"Oxygen Sim Racing Official Forum - The proud sponsors of Nigel Mansell's facial hair."

quoted from the forum itself

What the hell does a gag I pinched of 10/10 have to do with the actual team
how r the skins?Are there skins??
have you discussed me getting banned from the forum because some idiot ****** told you that i was a wrecker WHICH IS A TOTAL ******* LIE!!!
I'd like to join but i tried to sign up @ the forum, but it didnt send me the activation code, ive only had this game literatly 2 weeks but I suppose I'm not that bad. Thanks for now...

Xaid0n
Xaid0n,

did that happen to you to? I've just been waiting for the code.
Yeah, I signed up but never got the activation code, so I can't post any messages there, would still like to join the team though

Xaid0n
i didn't have that problem when i was signing up
yeah I'd like to join but that darn activation code didnt seem to like me and didnt turn up in my mail, do you think i could still join?

Oxygen Sim Racing (new team)
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG