The online racing simulator
[FCS] Feel It Cruise Server
(18 posts, started )
Happy to inform you that I have been all day January 23, 2011 by 17h GMT 0 (Lisbon time) will open a new server that will have to cruise by name [FCS] Feel It Cruise Server.

The server is set up as:
  • Lotto System
  • Advanced system for police
  • Restaurant
  • Bank
  • Parks
  • Control Gear
  • And much more
But now we are recruiting police officers and tow it if you want to subscribe to send me a PM please

Hopefully our server Patar highest reaches of the servants of cruise so percissamos of you in your new server and hope that you appear that you make this server a usual place where you go Thanks for your time, and any issue is to say.

The team. [FCS] Feel It Cruise Server
Anything original? Seems same as all others
i'm okay with 2 or 3 cruise servers, having different systems running
but now its getting kinda boring when some people think they invent the wheel new by opening cruise servers after cruise servers day by day
c'mon people, WE DONT NEED THIS
Quote from reason0809 :[..]WE DONT NEED THIS

Don't enter the server, then.

And, please, I don't know you - why are you speaking from my name?
i wasnt speaking in someones name anyways, so i dont get the question
omg i'm sorry if you feel adressed
Funny.
Know what I hate?

I hate people (that don't know how to make their OWN CRUISE SERVER) and always try to bring down the ones that is trying to make a good server for everyone to have fun in, And yes there's alot of cruise servers in LFS soo what?? People like things more realistic.
lol, nice attempt. but i dont need to be expert in building up my own cruise servers to say my opinions about other cruise servers. we got a plenty of them and there's no need for more, just saying, and with that opinion i'm luckily not alone, maybe just alone with having the balls to say so.

Quote :People like things more realistic.

for sure, its very realistic having barriers in the middle of a racetrack

i'm cruising sometimes too on WKD, but thats the only one i like driving on because i meet friends there, and as already told, 1-2 (variety given here) is enough. if some of you would've read my OP correctly i told that we dont need another cruise server thats running the same system as all the other ones do and make an entry here, thinking they're reinventing the wheel
I don't see how "We've got too many of them" is a valid point. There are too many of the race servers too, and most of them are also empty. So, that very same point is valid for race servers. The point, that "LFS is a racing simulator" is also invalid. It might be a racing simulator, and it is. Some cars are made for driving in the city too. Do you see me attacking people, because they've decided to go on the track and participate in a race or drift, just because the car isn't made for that?
Quote from broken :I don't see how "We've got too many of them" is a valid point. There are too many of the race servers too, and most of them are also empty. So, that very same point is valid for race servers. The point, that "LFS is a racing simulator" is also invalid. It might be a racing simulator, and it is. Some cars are made for driving in the city too. Do you see me attacking people, because they've decided to go on the track and participate in a race or drift, just because the car isn't made for that?

True like look at the uf1, fxo, fz5 that's for city. And there is a fewer more race servers than cruise. If you check LFS Master server you can see it.
Quote from mariuba2 :Know what I hate?

I hate people (that don't know how to make their OWN CRUISE SERVER) and always try to bring down the ones that is trying to make a good server for everyone to have fun in, And yes there's alot of cruise servers in LFS soo what?? People like things more realistic.

cruising isn't realistic. Or atleast i'm pretty sure noone is driving an FIA GT1 car down the street, nor are there barriers in the street either.
Quote from Bmxtwins :cruising isn't realistic. Or atleast i'm pretty sure noone is driving an FIA GT1 car down the street, nor are there barriers in the street either.

We do have red/white barriers in the middle of the street in my city.
The previous thing... yes, ok, but it is just a game, who needs it to be so realistic? Also, if you are the right person, and try hard enough, you could achieve in getting any car on a normal road.
Quote from broken :We do have red/white barriers in the middle of the street in my city.
The previous thing... yes, ok, but it is just a game, who needs it to be so realistic? Also, if you are the right person, and try hard enough, you could achieve in getting any car on a normal road.

find me a man with a F1 car on the street.
I never said, or even hinted I could do that. How did you come up with that idea?
Good for all

The server is already open to cruise if they want to appear for it are always welcome [FCS] Server Cruise Feel It appear there. Thanks
Quote from mariuba2 : True like look at the uf1, fxo, fz5 that's for city. And there is a fewer more race servers than cruise. If you check LFS Master server you can see it.

Nice to see you clogging up the forum with your shitty oversized and unneeded sig.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG