The online racing simulator
Realistic NASCAR Event Sign-Ups
(102 posts, started )
yup, will do lol. Mock event if going n now and the password is in this exact form (case sensitive) Fake NASCAR

It was lower case and denied a few users who tryed it using case, and others it allowed in anyways.
Mock event results will be made official later tonight. Nice day of racing guys. I'm really excited for the real thing now E-mail me if you would like to view the points spread sheet at [email protected] since this forum doesn't support that file type. Protests may be posted here as well. Thanks for your participation. Discus the results here as well if you wish.

Official Mock Realistic NASCAR Event Final Standings

Driver's Standings
1st Place - MTDZX-Master #11 - 1115 points (4 Wins)
2nd Place - [a] Mirio - 1020 points (1 Win)
3rd Place - MTDZX-Master #21 - 995 Points
4th Place - [a] xyx - 985 Points
5th Place - oG Nuno #86 - 970 Points

Team Standings
1st Place - MTDZX - 1235 Points (4 Wins)
2nd Place - Alpha Team [a] - 1235 Points (1 Win)
3rd Place - oG - 970 Points

Team score was figured by the top 5 points earning races for any number of team members. The tie was broken by the winningest team (MTDZX) who defeated Alpha Racing by a score of 4 wins to 1. Only 2 finishes from the double point earning final race were allowed to be added in to the final team score.

Once again, thanks to all who participated
I came late, I used aston setup, I failed.
ahhha, yes, but that's what the practice event was for right? Real thing comes around you'll know what not to do
Quote from Cornys :

Official Mock Realistic NASCAR Event Final Standings

Driver's Standings
1st Place - MTDZX-Master #11 - 1115 points (4 Wins)
2nd Place - [a] Mirio - 1020 points (1 Win)
3rd Place - MTDZX-Master #21 - 995 Points
4th Place - [a] xyx - 985 Points
5th Place - oG Nuno #86 - 970 Points

Team Standings
1st Place - MTDZX - 1235 Points (4 Wins)
2nd Place - Alpha Team [a] - 1235 Points (1 Win)
3rd Place - Sonicrealms Racing - 320 Points

Team score was figured by the top 5 points earning races for any number of team members. The tie was broken by the winningest team (MTDZX) who defeated Alpha Racing by a score of 4 wins to 1. Only 2 finishes from the double point earning final race were allowed to be added in to the final team score.

Once again, thanks to all who participated

lol awesome! I didn't realised we would actually win the team standings

I want to make a notice that our team shortcut is MTDZX- instead of MTDZX. Altough I don't really care, but if making official, have to be sharp with those names and other stuff :P

Anyway, thanks for racing and to Alpha Racing! I hope we see you on next time on Oval :P
Quote :LFSworld name: KPD
Driver's Name: SR <KPD>
Nationality: Ukraine
Number (00-99, 0-9): 46

He did, but he finished 4th in race 1 and 2 before he disconnected. I forgot to list Nuno's Team and I just realized that.
Huh, I didn't think he would have been on that team anyways.. I'll remove that team from the list.
Probably they just use the same tag.. :P

Looking forward to see MTDZX fail in pits again!
lol, MTDZX dominated you guys until they screwed up. I'd be practicing if i were alpha racing

Anyways, the BL3 oval layout will be up on Realistic NASCAR Server (for 10 lap races xfg+xrg) until race day for all of those who wish to practice The Event is only 10 days away
LFSworld name: lonzoinnc
Driver's Name: ºG HappyD™ #5
Nationality: USA
Number (00-99, 0-9): 5

(forgot my login info to forum,site,etc so used my old demo account to signup, hope no problem.)
Quote from SpEeDy A-M :LFSworld name: lonzoinnc
Driver's Name: ºG HappyD™ #5
Number (00-99, 0-9): 5

(forgot my login info to forum,site,etc so used my old demo account to signup, hope no problem.)

Nope no issue with that since you listed your real lfsworld name. I was wondering for a second how a demo racer thought he was going to participate though Nice number choice btw
Quote :7 - TheLastParakeet
07 - 7karat shh

arent these the same numbers?
Nope, the option is either a 2 digit number or a 1 digit number, and the number 07 (even though value-wise it is equal) is different thanks to its attached 0

Thanks for pointing that out, though, as it might have been a mistake.
All entrys have been sent the password with the excpetion of -Venom- who has not posted here and thus cannot be reached through PM. The Event is 1 week away.
Spectators will be allowed to join the server due to the extra connections, but they will be asked to remain silent durring the races and qualifying(or else they will be kicked or given a 12 hour ban). Contact me one way or another requesting the password. You will not be allowed to compete unless you sign-up here none-the-less.

The events will be run in a manner which should be entertaining to the casual viwer, and I hope to see a few people come out.

See you all Saturday.
Hello

LFSworld name: rododendron
Driver's Name: KxR-Rodo
Nationality: Czech rep.
Number (00-99, 0-9): 00

thx
LFSworld name: Iginla
Driver's Name: Goc/J.Telkkälä
Nationality: Finland
Number (00-99, 0-9): 08

sign meh in
-
(SpEeDy A-M) DELETED by SpEeDy A-M : nvm
What are you talking about?
LFSworld name: Madarmy
Driver's Name: ºG Madarmy™#12
Number (00-99, 0-9): 12
Quote from sjava :What are you talking about?

I take it you're talking to me? I was saying that if anybody'd like to join the server to watch the event they could. They just couldn't race unless they signed up.

Thanks for the entry, 3rd American
Quote from Cornys :I take it you're talking to me? I was saying that if anybody'd like to join the server to watch the event they could. They just couldn't race unless they signed up.

Thanks for the entry, 3rd American

Nahh,some demo racer posted smthin I really didnt understand and then deleted his post - again
Ah, I see lol.
Hello racers,

LFSworld name: kremilekcz
Driver's Name: KxR-Kremilekcz
Nationality: Czech
Number (00-99, 0-9): 83

Thx.

i will see you on the track.

Realistic NASCAR Event Sign-Ups
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG