The online racing simulator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
(48 posts, started )
#26 - Uke
I just bought the game. And after playing the demo im kind of too scared to even launch the full game D:::
Quote from TiJay :Well it's a paid for game but there is a demo. I think it's bloody cheap on Steam so check that out before you look for a torrent

Ah, well I tend to download the full game via torrent and then if it's good, I'll usually cough up to the development team, but since there's a demo I'll try that.
Quote from DevilDare :The game itself is not scary. Its our minds that make it scary

Which is the whole point of horor games / books / movies
#29 - JJ72
I have it for a week, but am too chicken shit to play it, I guess I have about 10mins play time with it XD.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah, well I tend to download the full game via torrent and then if it's good, I'll usually cough up to the development team, but since there's a demo I'll try that.

Which is the usual way that pirates try to justify themselves.. yet the purchase seems to never happen...
#31 - Uke
Quote from JJ72 :I have it for a week, but am too chicken shit to play it, I guess I have about 10mins play time with it XD.

I was afraid the same was going to happen to me, but i have played a fair amount i think. I still can't keepplaying for over 30min without ahving a break : D
I usually play for about half hour, but tonight... 10mins. Crapped myself (metaphorically) and quit.

I'm looking for machine parts, and when I walked past this door it sounded like something was trying to get out. So I hid. Plucked up the courage to walk by again, same thing... I shall brave The Door tomorrow.
haha, i know exactly which bit you're up to

trust me, from there on in it only gets worse =P
#34 - Uke
Quote from Klutch :haha, i know exactly which bit you're up to

trust me, from there on in it only gets worse =P

D: I hate this game
You're not kidding Klutch, found the elevator parts but I swear there's something outside the room now!
Other exelent survival horror is Silent hill 2 director's cut and Silent hill 3, both are awesome plus have a real good plot
Quote from Inouva :Other exelent survival horror is Silent hill 2 director's cut and Silent hill 3, both are awesome plus have a real good plot

Silent hill 1 beats them both!
I'm considering getting this. It would be fun if I could play it through with someone else who has the game, like on a skype call or something. Listening to each other shitting bricks would be quite funny!
Tried the demo yesterday. I guess it would really help to play it with headphones in a dark room... i don't know... i didn't catch the vibe. Played for about half an hour and quit becasue it bored me...
I think Dead Space 2 may be able to compete with this on the scary side of things. I'm rendering some gameplay now, but I was in a dark lift and some scary thing busted through the roof and I shat myself. They broke the unwritten rule of gaming, lifts are meant to be safe!
#42 - Uke
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think Dead Space 2 may be able to compete with this on the scary side of things. I'm rendering some gameplay now, but I was in a dark lift and some scary thing busted through the roof and I shat myself. They broke the unwritten rule of gaming, lifts are meant to be safe!

IN dead space you can kill the enemies :3
I know that's why I prefer it, because in Amnesia my first reaction is OMG OMG KILL IT KILL IT, OH SHIT I CAN'T!

EDIT: This is the elevator moment I just mentioned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1LSo0_ELk
sorry...can't compete with amnesia
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I know that's why I prefer it, because in Amnesia my first reaction is OMG OMG KILL IT KILL IT, OH SHIT I CAN'T!

EDIT: This is the elevator moment I just mentioned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1LSo0_ELk

Hahah, been watching it on YT yesterday, priceless moments for your underwear. I wanted to get this, but price is high for me atm. and 18GB would take years for me to download anyway. :|

But i think it's still nothing against Amnesia, though they both good games, only each in different terms of scare.
Amnesia's elevator isn't exactly safe either I think it's better you can't fight enemies as it makes it much scarier...
Hah went to see a friend yesterday and we played a bit this. Was quite funny to hear him make a very loud man-scream. Actually quite a few of them. His neighbors must think he runs some kind of a torturing chamber there.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG